OFFICIAL I just got caught thread

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by pawlywog, Jul 13, 2010.

1. DUDE. You have no idea how bad I wanna smoke with my dad!!!!!! ( that rhymed haha )

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  2. Once you smoke with your dad, you'll know peace.

• Like Like x 2
  3. yo im tired of people saying shit like that if thats the decisions they want to make dont be a asshole about it

Smoke weed everyday

4. #5104 highlyblunted, Nov 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2014
    Alright so after contemplating on making an account I decided to to post my crazy stories of getting caught. Im 18 and a senior in HS so I cant really move out. Lol.
    The first time I got caught happened The week before thanksgiving break last year. Me and my homies would always smoke out my garage when My parents were at work every single day and my neighbors pretty much caught on to what we were doing. So one weekend when my parents go to their college reunion (I decided to stay home that weekend, obviously to have my house as the spot to smoke at) They tell me NOT to have anyone over and I am suppose to stay the night at my friends house down the street. They called his parents and everything so it was legit. So the day they leave everyone comes over ( my two friends) around 11-noon and  I get 2gs of some dank shit and we smoke a blunt or two I think in my garage. The rest of the day I still had a bunch left and me and my other friend go to the park and we smoke a few bowls with this one chick in the woods and after that we walk back to our other friends house in the neighborhood over to smoke out in his house. To skip the long story of our day, me, my friend who I went to the park with, and my other friend who came over later chill at my house till like 10 then I proceed to go back to my friends house to crash. The next morning things were fine and we made plans at around 3 to go meet our friend who was with us earlier the previous day who lived in the neighborhood across the street from ours and we get some bud and go back to our buddies house we were at the night before and smoked. I get home around 10. my family was back and I walk in the door thinking im fine and my mom looks at me and she quickly pulls out a black lighter and she asks who was over here smoking? They found a lighter under my dads car. I was fucked at that point. The interogations starts and my dad is just like don't have anyone over at the house anymore. The next day after school I had my friends over again and we smoke like 2 blunts and a bowl and everyone leaves. My friend who we call "Rush"  is walking past my house and he saw my neighbors across my street and he politely asked them how were you doing and she proceeds with saying "Don't talk to me you drug dealer" So Rush comes up to my house and tells me what happened and I almost threw up from the fear. So I look out my window and see this bitch waiting out front as as soon as my mom gets home from work, she marches up and tells her about all of her suspicions and my dad comes home and that was the end of it. I get grounded for like a month.

Time number 2. This happend April this year I got $100 from my "job" at the flea market (I didn't earn it, really stupid on my part) and I hit up one of my connects and got 8gs and me being a dumbass I smoked some in my room and my dad was like "It smells like weed in here" I covered it up with some excuse. But the next day I had my stash out on my dresser and my mom comes in to give me money to see me about to pack a bowl -_-. I tried to stand in front of the bowl so she wont see it but she told me to move but long story short I was grounded for like 3/4ths of the summer. She also found my jar of 4gs of mids like a week prior which caused me to buy the 8gs.

Time number 3. Which happened two weeks ago. So I skipped school with a really bad friend and I got home and told my mom i got a ride home from a friend. She talks to me about my grades which sucked at that point and later that night she comes in my room with my bag i keep my bowl and jar and other shit in in my closet and asks me about it. I tell her that was from the last time I use to smoke and I dont smoke anymore. Anyway she tells my dad when he gets home and he lectures me and I am currently kind of in trouble. Cant really go anywhere until I pull my grades up which is not a big deal. But they are really involved now and I have made efforts to stop smoking so I can keep my grades up and finish school and move out. I get very unmotivated when I smoke and cant really focus in school, which is a fuck up on my part. (And yeah my parents are pretty anti-pot, I had to go meet some lady at some rehab place which im probably not going to, and she pissed test me and i passed even though i smoked 2 weeks ago. She was telling my mom shit like thc is what causes kids to get addicted lol). Its whatever. I'll respect the rules of their house and not bring any more shit in the house until I move it.

5. I bought some Lemon Kush, smells just like lemons. I had to keep that shit in a baggy, within an altoids can, and then within a Pringles can. The smell STILL got out. And it just so happened that my dad got in my truck to move it and he smelt it, direct quote:"When I opened the door it about knocked me on my ass.", it was some dank shit. He sat me down to give me the talk and that's that.
    I bought some Lemon Kush, smells just like lemons. I had to keep that shit in a baggy, within an altoids can, and then within a Pringles can. The smell STILL got out. And it just so happened that my dad got in my truck to move it and he smelt it, direct quote:"When I opened the door it about knocked me on my ass.", it was some dank shit. He sat me down to give me the talk and that's that.

6. wait when does weed smell like lemons lol thats awesome if they were to make a strain that smelled just like lemons that would be the best strain of weed ever

Smoke weed everyday

7. So today I went to the mall with a buddy of mine. Well call him J. Anyway so J and I go into a Indian/hippie store at the mall and he noticed some bowls. I was excited because prior I had really only used a water bottle bong ( I know it's unhealthy) why I was so excited. Anywho we also picked up a movie and went back to Js house after dropping my new bowl at my house. When I get home my mom informs me that she cleaned my room i instantly go to where I had put it. Noticing it was still there I thought nothing of it. My mother asked if I had anything she wanted to talk about, i replied no. Went into my room and so did both of my parents. My dad, who had smoked weed for the past 33 years. Was just explaining how he had quit in April. My mom has said she is disappointed in me. She asked if I was addicted ( shows how much she knows). To prove her wrong I said I'll go 6 months without it, gave her my brand new bowl. Not smoked out of once.
    So today I went to the mall with a buddy of mine. Well call him J. Anyway so J and I go into a Indian/hippie store at the mall and he noticed some bowls. I was excited because prior I had really only used a water bottle bong ( I know it's unhealthy) why I was so excited. Anywho we also picked up a movie and went back to Js house after dropping my new bowl at my house. When I get home my mom informs me that she cleaned my room i instantly go to where I had put it. Noticing it was still there I thought nothing of it. My mother asked if I had anything she wanted to talk about, i replied no. Went into my room and so did both of my parents. My dad, who had smoked weed for the past 33 years. Was just explaining how he had quit in April. My mom has said she is disappointed in me. She asked if I was addicted ( shows how much she knows). To prove her wrong I said I'll go 6 months without it, gave her my brand new bowl. Not smoked out of once.

8. What happened to @pawlywog :(

We call him Chief Kief now

9. So last weekend, me and my friends (Me, Dan, Isaiah, and Nathan) are all on our school's football team. After every game, we have a tradition of going to Isaiah's brother's house and absolutely toking up that trailer before going our separate ways. After the last game of the year we decided to get super fucking baked off an 1/8 white lavender kush (lavender kush x white widow). We had to drive an hour (baked as fuck, I might add) to this guy's house to get Isaiah's bong back. By the time we get there, it's already midnight. So we meet this kid named Damian to get our bong, and we got the stupid idea of smoking every last bit of dope we had, which probably added up to a half ounce between all 5 of us. I end up as designated driver, and I have to drive all the way back into town. Isaiah and Nathan go their separate ways, then me and Dan go back to his place and we smoke a joint apiece. By then, it's 4 in the morning so we decide to call it quits and go to bed. The next morning, I pulled into the garage at my house and I leave my bag full of weed under the steps to bring in later when my parent's aren't around. That day happened to be the one day out of the year my dad decides to sweep the garage. As I'm sleeping it off (sore as fuck from the game and tired from being up all night), my dad barges into my room like I was burning bibles and kicking babies. He says, "I found a bag of drugs in the garage and I know it's yours". My heart dropped. He tells me all this government propaganda bullshit about how it causes abnormalities in your brain, I will do worse in school, get lung cancer, and be on harder drugs in no time. As a punishment, he told me I'm not allowed to even drive my own car to school. I tell him all the facts and that I don't plan on stopping, and he goes on and on about how all my facts are wrong and that he will trust his own sources. Keep in mind, I've been smoking for a year and a half and my grades have stayed the same as always, straight A's and B's. I'm a senior in high school, I get high honor roll, play 3 sports (basketball, football, track), do all my chores (mow the lawn, split and stack wood, all the hard labor), and work out 5 times a week. I'm way more productive than he was in high school, and my mom believes everything my dad tells him because my dad's a pharmacist and he's really, really smart. For now, I'll be sneaking out to the shed at night to roast a few bowls for the next few weekends. Also, on a side note, 2 indica dominant strains I really recommend are white lavender kush, which is my personal favorite. And then kushberry, its a cross of blueberry and OG.

10. So yesterday started out like any other normal day. I was smoking all day from the second I woke up. I had work that night (I work at a fast food place) and my coworker and I were going to hotbox his Shed like we do every Thursday before work. We smoke 2g and I'm pretty baked. It was raining so the smell had to stick to me. My eyes were probably the reddest I've ever seen anyone's eyes, but at the time I thought they were clear so I didn't put any visene in. So I drive us to work (don't smoke and drive!) and we didn't think the fat prick of an owner would be there. As we walk in we see his truck and look at each other like oh fuck why is he here. We walk in and all is good. I see fat fuck so I avoid him and go do some stuff that doesn't involve going near him. But after a while, I had to go serve customers so I just jumped right into it, stoned as a motherfucker, making burritos. I thought all went well until a fucking cop came in and ordered. At first I didn't really care because what was he going to do just because I might've looked high. Well the pig told my fat prick of a boss that me and my coworker looked high. My manager covered for us though so we got off the hook but the owner is watching us now so I can't go in Stoney baloney anymore. But I CAN still take some hits before lol. I think it was the red eyes that gave it away honestly. I thought they were fine until I went to the bathroom a half hour into my shift and saw the whites of my eyes were filled with deep red coloring.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Made the worst mistake in the book last night, send my mom a text trying to buy a quarter. Surprisingly she wasn't over mad, just said she was disappointed and was nice to know what Im always out doing now.

• Like Like x 1
  12. I had a few close calls with cops before. One time I was smoking a joint at a park walking my dog. There was no one in sight and it was a pretty small joint so I thought I was alright. So I am toking up and walking my dog, and suddenly I see a guy up ahead walking his dog. By that point I had about 4 hits left. So I was high as a motherfucker, so I just told myself just finish it off, hell just think it's a cigarette. Long story short he was a cop with a drug dog, and he ended up searching me, but found nothing, so he let me go.

Another time I flew from Israel to Canada, so I decided to bring my favorite piece and grinder. Of course I cleaned it out really well beforehand, so I thought I was all good. I didn't get caught at the Israeli airport, but the dogs sniffed it out at the Canadian one. So a few cops with dogs separated my bag from the rest, and waited for someone to claim it, but I just pretended it wasnt mine. After about half an hour they just gave up and walked away. I just took my bag and rushed out! :hello:  :hello:  :hide:

• Like Like x 1
  13. Also when I was 16, my dealer told my sis I smoke, cause she lied to him and told him she does too, and she ended up ratting me out to the rents. They were actually way more chill about it than I would have expected. I guess I just get lucky like that. :smoke:

14. The other day me and a few buddies were blazing and chillin, the usual. All 3 of us are playing 2K blitzed, when the door bell rings one of my friends jokingly says "haha its the cops." And whadya fucking know the cops show up to my house when it smells like dank and bongs, and pieces galore. He thinks he has the biggest bust all time, (I look really young too, (im 22) so he didn't believe anything I told him but I calmly tell him I have my recommendation, and show him my card. And the pigs leaves my porch with there heads down knowing they lost this one. So my friends and I continue to blaze away and celebrate our victory with a fresh bowl of blue dream.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Me and my mates snuck to some woods near mine (There's also houses facing into the woods) and we went there around 11PM, rolled 3joints there. Halfway through our 2nd joint a shout came from the houses going "OY STAY THERE". Needless to say...we did not stay 'there'. We ran into some bushes(Dropped the joints in panic also my lighter. We dropped the stuff before we ran btw) and stayed there for around 5mins, smoked the last joint and got out of there by hopping a wall onto a road next to the woods. On our way to my house we saw a police van pull into the road with the woods. So we didn't really get caught, but I was wondering since my fingerprints will be on my lighter, and saliva on the joints, will they find them and bother to do tests, seems highly unlikely that they'd go through that much effort to bust some people for cannabis. Thoughts?

16. By parent , roomy , GF?

17. #5118 a_traveling_wilbury, Nov 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2014
    did you just take that entire thing from Breaking Bad?
    that part when Jesse's parents find his little brothers joint in the plant but they think its Jesse so they kick him out

18. Me and my buds just bought our first bong for about 120$. We all were gonna sleep at our friends house and get super baked off a half Oz of purp. Anyway we went there in the afternoon cause his parents were gone and got real stoned. He hid the back in the worst possible spot with the weed and the bong in it. I got there first at around 8pm and when I walked down the stairs there was his mom in a side room holding the backpack. Long story short the bong was destroyed and I got fucked. It was called "The Jive" and it still hurts to think about

19. Never caught by my own parents but was caught by my friends parents. A while back my friend told me how he ordered a bowl to his house from a popular art site called etsy. I asked if I can pay with my pay pal for my own pipe and send it to his house he replies sure. So I do but the person who ships it writes wooden pipe on top if the box and the box shows up to my friends porch addressed to him with the words written wooden pipe over it. His parents weren't to happy.