OFFICIAL I just got caught thread

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by pawlywog, Jul 13, 2010.

1. Was out late a couple of nights ago, I can't smoke inside so I was going along this lovely path through the woods where I live.

There's no one usually there at that time of night, I don't even think the bus stop that the path eventually leads to even has a line running at that time of night either. I light up, looking carefully to see if anyone's there. All of a sudden I see a flash light and I turned and went the other way. That lady seemed to follow me for a little while, she totally knew I was smoking weed. 

Most people where I live really don't care though, there's a lot of weed smokers where I live.

2. So tonight I proceeded to smoke a bowl as I usually do before watching a show on netflix. But it was a little earlier than usual so my dad was still up. Pass midnight, my dad comes and tells me the TV loud and that I should go to bed soon. Then he tells me it smells like pot.(He was aware that I had already smoked weed but he thought I wasn't smoking anymore amd certainly not smoking at home.) He tells me he wants me to get rid of my things (pipe, grinder,...). As he leaves my room, I, baked, think of what to do next. I really don't feel like quitting weed, I should tell him how I feel and what I think it brings me. And I did, I went up to him amd explained myself I simply went ahead and told him that I would not stop myself from smoking weed because I don't feel any reason to do so. It is not affecting my life in a bad way and I ask that you respect my decision.Then, my father says he understands but still wants me to be careful. He tells me he knows how it feels like and why weed is fun. How he was just like me before. And I know all he is telling me is the truth. He respects my desire to smoke weed and asks only that I keep weed out of his house and that I be careful.

Tonight, I have argued with my father and won. And that, was while being baked. I felt like sharing this story with someone

Blaze on peeps-

3. Congrats lol :)

4. Whattt?! They can tear your house apart based on an unsubstantiated claim that you sell drugs!?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. no they can't but that won't mean that they won't tell u that they can he should of not have said anything

6. haha talk dirty to me

7. I've been busted I believe 4 times (might be 3) and I even did jail time for the most recent one. I'm currently out on bail and still going to court for this bullshit they can't even prove. I've been waiting 5 months for lab results, which there isn't any and I'm gonna be majorly pissed off if they plant evidence to convict me. It's seriously what's going through my mind everytime my pd tells me they don't have the results. My pd's exact words were, "this case is a waste of yours and my time". If you seen my slip you would shake your head in disbelief and come to the conclusion that the county I live in is desperate to get money out of people. They arrest you for anything and everything here.

I dodged a bullet my first and second time. To this day I'm still wondering how I managed to get out of the 2nd predicament. Being caught with 2 what seems to be gang members (I figured this out quick), one had an half oz and I had a qtr oz, one of them also had a gun in my vehicle, which I wasn't aware of and in the Chicago area the law doesn't like guns. 
    This is how the traffic stop went from what I remember. It happened in March so i don't remember everything. 

I was driving the speed limit minding my own business until a cop got behind us and put his lights on. I pulled over and he said I ran a stop sign. Take note that this was on a major road in Naperville so there wasn't any stop signs only lights, so right then I knew this wasn't going to end well. The officer then looked around the vehicle and seen 2 black guys with me and said, "I smell cannabis, can you please step out of the vehicle?" The dude behind me said bullshit because we weren't smoking in the vehicle and I told the officer I know my rights and I do not consent to a self search and or search of my vehicle. But we all know that cops will do whatever they can to get what they want and he called for backup. Next thing I know there's 3 cops verbally telling me to get out of the vehicle in an angry tone and said if I didn't do so then they would force me out and say I was "resisting". I had no choice but to get out of the vehicle. The officer started searching me and found my qtr oz of bud and said to wait while him and the others search my vehicle. I was thinking whatever. One of the officers walked over and asked if he found anything and he said he found a few baggies and then arrested me for possession of cannabis. 
    I'm now sitting in the back of the cop car pissed the fuck off because what they did was 100% illegal and even more pissed off because I know my shits getting towed and that's $300 I didn't plan to pay. About 2-3 minutes later the cop walks back to his car and put something on his dash and says, "explain this". I said, "explain what" and he said "the gun that was under your seat". I was about to blow the fuck up after I seen the gun I didn't know was in my vehicle. The other 2 as well got arrested and I'm not sure what was going on outside, I was too worried about the shit I'm into to even care about the rest of the world. Words can't explain how furious I was, I wanted to beat the shit out of all 4 officers and the 2 niggas that brought a gun in my fucking car without notifying me.

So we go to the police station and they put us in our own individual holding cell and they constantly kept asking me questions about the gun and I keep telling them I don't know shit. To my surprise the black guys actually told the truth and kept it real and said I knew nothing about the gun, but they wouldn't admit who's gun it was. They asked if my prints will be on it and I said no. After about 8 hours of being in there they finally let us go and we didn't even have to pay a bond, no court date, or anything. All the detective did was give me his business card and told me to keep in touch which I did, I wasn't gonna go to prison for this bullshit. I was confused as hell and the 2 black guys were telling me they got what they wanted, and that's the gun. 

When I was speaking with the detective I found out the gun was stolen from a home invasion in Indiana and somehow they ended up with it.
    I called the detective that following Monday and couldn't get ahold of him until later in the week. He said my prints came back negative and said my vehicle is being used as evidence so I cannot get it back yet. About 2 weeks later I finally got my car back and I didn't have to pay a major fine because it was at the police station the whole time. The detective said I would not be getting charged with possession of a firearm and they aren't worried about the cannabis charge atm. All he wanted me to do was come in a write a statement to get them locked up. We scheduled a date but I never went in, I'm not driving an hour to snitch out some gang bangers that will send their homies after me, fuck that. Haven't heard from the detective since, so I think it's all good.
    I as well saw the 2 black guys about a month or 2 later but I'm not sure if they're still around. I could care less tho. 
    I hope they don't decide to charge me with something after all this time. 

8. I got caught the other day by my mom. Well I left my jar on my bed with over a 1/4 in there. She decided to change my sheets. She found the jar, and threw away the bud. I was so sad :( I wanted to cry. She never said anything to me. I confronted her about it the next day. She was disappointed but didn't say much. She did say I had a nice jar though

Later that night she told me I can get my jar back if they legalize it in Florida. I only hope the contents of the jar are all there ;)

Here's a pic of the bud ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1414159396.474691.jpg

9. Got caught with my pipe and a fresh pack of cigs trying to ditch a rally at school last week xc
    Got caught with my pipe and a fresh pack of cigs trying to ditch a rally at school last week xc

10. Just got "caught". The reason I put caught in quotes is because there was a search done. So went to a soccer game with a friend, smoked, came home (I made sure my eyes weren't red and the smell was good). Nothing that alarmed my parents I said imma go to bed. Wake up the next day I see my keys aren't on my bedside table. Literally two seconds after I see the keys are missing I hear a car door open, a pause, then close. Now in my head I immediately think "someone just went through my car and found all my goodies", but I get ready normally and as I'm about to grab my keys (which have magically moved on the kitchen table) my mom says "yeah, we'll talk later about the weed in your car". So she obviously took my weed from my car and went through my car without having any reason. Now I have to go home and tear up my parents room to take back my shit. Wish me luck.

11. Wow this is a really familiar scenario. The thing with mine is that I woke up with my car missing because my mom had decided to use mine instead of hers. I knew that the smell would give me out right away. Parents don't seem to over worried.

12. How did you get your parents to accept the fact you smoke?

13. Get your shit straight, youngin'. Shouldn't you be doing your geometry homework or something.

14. Sorry guys,

I don't have a getting fought story. I've never been caught thank God!!!! But if I did my dad would beat the living shit outa me....

15. So this one is a nice little story. I am cleaning out my bowl piece, it's all going good. Suddenly I drop the bowl piece on the counter, lone behold it is broken, Stem is completely snapped off. Well, off to the smoke shop. Copped a new bowl piece, all is well. I rip my bong go out with my friends, still all is well. My friends get absolutely hammered drunk that night, it was awesome. Skip forward a few days, weekend went well, didn't have any detection's and all is A-OK. Comes Tuesday, I smoke with a few buddies, we get ripped and I go home and crash on my bed. I wake up about 4 hours later with texts from my mom to call her immediately and a lot of missed calls from her. I call her and she proceeds to talk to me about normal things, all of a sudden she goes, "Sooo, I was vacuuming the hallway and found a little glass tube that reeks of weed". My heart sank. I play dumb but that's not enough. After alot of talking negotiating I calm her down a bit. All was good. She promised to not tell my father but I knew she would eventually. I decided to tell him myself because that would be MUCH better for me, she would hype it up and make it sound way worse. I let my dad know, everything is cool with him and I go on with my day. Later that night he jokes around and says, "We got a UA right here if you wanna try it to prove to us you aren't doing anything." I agree because, why would I deny that, it would be obvious. I tell them I'm gonna grab something to eat because I'm starving so I rush in and grab salt, put it in a piece of paper, stick it in my waste band and go back. He busts out this nice ass little test kit, my heart is racing. I go into the bathroom, pour the salt into the UA cup, and start filling up the cup. I stick my finger in there and mix it up a bit. I had a really good feeling this wouldn't do anything to help me pass the test but I thought, whatever, it's my only choice. I come back out, we set up the test, wait a couple minutes and walla! Positive for THC! I knew I was done. After all, they were calm about it and said there will be random ones in the future from now on... Not too intense but, that's my story. Just happened about 30 mins ago.

16. Punch her in the cunt! Lol

• Like Like x 3
  17. Home urines are easily to chest bro, just keep spare liquid lying around that looks like pee! Old dad will be none the wiser that his testing flat soft drink or cordial!

18. I used to live in the country so we had corn fields everywhere. I lived with my cousin and his dad smoked hella pot. My cousin went into his room and put his little hand into his dads half oz. And grabbed about an eighth. We went into a field right next to the house and smoked the whole thing (first time) and we had this tiny bong. I was telling my cousin how I felt like a butterfly and the next thing I knew, my dad was standing right behind me. It ultimately led me to know my dad was a stoner too due to the fact he geeked out and I smoke with him.

• Like Like x 1
  19. I'm very glad that my parents are also like this. Lol

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. That sounds like a really nice experience! :)