OFFICIAL I just got caught thread

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by pawlywog, Jul 13, 2010.

1. #5001 Health, Aug 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2014
    I was high on my birthday this year. I came home to take some bong rips, I was so high I left the fucking door open. So my mom is all like "What the fuck?!" I'm so high her anger doesn't even scare me. I just said "It's not what it looks like ma, it's for tobacco use only" 

I couldn't keep a straight face saying that shit. I hit the floor and started dying of laughter. 

2. You have to address your replies somehow man or no one is gonna kno what or who the fuck your talkin about. Lol just sayin.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. So I heard somewhere that if you blow the smoke into your shower fan it will suck it all up and the house won't smell...well I'm pretty sure the smell got into the vents or something because my whole house reeked lol. Parents were really pissed and I'll probably have to stop smoking for at least 6 months because they're gonna drug test now but it was a really fucked way to get caught tho

4. Forgot too use turn signal...
    Age at Booking:\t19
    Age now:\t19
    --FAILURE TO OR IMPROPER SIGNAL\t
    --OPER MTR VEHICLE U/INFLUENCE ALC/DRUGS/ETC. -- 1ST OFF\t(DUI OF MARIJUANA)
    --\tPOSS OF MARIJUANA \t
    --DRUG PARAPHERNALIA - BUY/POSSESS\t
    --IMPROPER REGISTRATION PLATE\t
    --\tNO REGISTRATION PLATES\t
    --FAILURE OF OWNER TO MAINTAIN REQUIRED INS/SEC, 1ST OFF\t
    --FAILURE TO REGISTER TRANSFER OF MOTOR VEHICLE\t
    --UNLAWFUL TRANSACTION W/MINOR 2ND DEG\t
    --THEFT OF MOTOR VEHICLE REGISTRATION PLATE

Sent from my SM-N900P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. For all you children smokers who keep getting caught by parents:

~take a cardboard toilet paper roll and stuff dryer sheets in the end and blow your hits through it, really helps the smell.
    ~if you wreak your house up and someone is home or coming home, cook up a huge pan of bacon, that shit will cover up almost any smell in the house, plus you got munchies to eat. Win win.
    ~or maybe just respect your parents and don't smoke in the house.

6. What a close call...

So anyways I'm living in this townhouse which is sweet, only problem is I got two random roommates.

Find out they are both rotc and buddies (going to suck when we have arguments).

So anyways I get done with my reading and decided to smoke. As I am trying to quit smoking on school days but since my birthday was the next day (yesterday) I said fuck it I'm Def smoking on my birthday.

So anyways they are both gone so I go out to my car. Smoked like two hits, and, am about to light it for the last one.

All of a sudden on both sides of me my roommates pulled in. Even though I was hitting /spraying copious amounts of air freshener they didn't notice.

As one like oh damn arriving at the same time.. To which I said haha ya that's highly (laughing in my head at the time) ironic. Since I was just smoking some chronic. (I wish just saw a chance to rhyme lol.)

Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. First post, lurker for ages. As far as I know literally no one other than friends know I smoke. I pay rent and my mother lives with me, she doesn't have a job and has mental illness issues. I would prefer everyone in my family to not know, because it would just turn into a huge issue (I'm almost 19), as I'm finishing high school as a fifth year senior. Regardless I feel like I'm working on what I need as far as school and employment, therefore I have the freedom to make my own decisions & smoking being one of them.

It helps tremendously with anxiety, nausea, and depression. Sadly I depend on it to give me the confidence to get through school/work day situations.
    I probably started smoking about a year and a half ago. First time didn't get anything, probably because it was inside a school (single stall/room) bathroom with a lock. It looked really shitty and at the time I'd never seen bud before, lol. Wasn't down with it. I then started smoking with a friend at school that got great medical, then with quite a few people at work where I found a dealer who gets his from Colorado. I've been with him ever since, he was almost my roommate but I backed out on that one.
    Anyway, I've never been caught red handed. I've been told the house smelled like skunk or pot hours after smoking a blunt. Sometimes it's hard not to laugh when she asks that lmao I don't know why. I smoked a joint in the basement bathroom a few minutes ago & went upstairs, she walked over to where I was standing and sniffed the air, then sniffed me and thought she smelled something.
    Everyone knows my brother smokes but it's an unspoken thing. He wants me to visit him at KU, and I was thinking how awesome it would be if I brought some great bud or a nice piece and smoked together. Not sure if he'd feel to awkward since I'm the little sister or what.. but I do dream!

I probably go through a quarter every 2 weeks. Mary is great. I've never run into any law enforcement trouble before and I hope to keep it that way. I'm a little bold I tend to smoke a lot while driving. That'll probably bite me in the ass someday! Although Wichita, my city, is slowly working on getting it decriminalized which is great. Hopefully it will be in the ballot next year.

8. Reading all these funny ass stories :smoking:

9. I just got lectured about eating all the cookies and taking the boxes upstairs and shit by my parents. Its obviously due to munchies :D
    Anyways, after that my step dad comes up to me and says "You can't be eating all the food cause you have the munchies.." or "All the smoking, toking, and whatever else will be gone if you keep this up.." I was like "Bruh?".
    I was so amazed how he just threw that out there and basically allowed me to smoke in my room at night :smoking:

10. It helps if you grab a longer paper towel roll and make a spoof with that,
    Blow the smoke slowly through it and out a window to minimize the smell factor :smoking:

11. Me and few others were tokin it up on some back trails and 3 Texas state trooper bike cops rolled up on us #fucked

12. First post in a few years. Dont know if this is right place for this post since its been a few since I just got caught. But where I bin didn't have any internet access. Lol. 4yrs for 60 girls. Commonwealth is a b!tch

13. was doing the geeb olympics with my best friend at his house we had each done about 15 of some blueberry so we were both fucking roasted then he dad comes down and says you guys were smoking. were just like yeah sorry and he was bummed as fuck kinda a bummer i felt bad and was sincerely sorry for toking in his house without his permission 

was doing the geeb olympics with my best friend at his house we had each done about 15 of some blueberry so we were both fucking roasted then he dad comes down and says you guys were smoking. were just like yeah sorry and he was bummed as fuck kinda a bummer i felt bad and was sincerely sorry for toking in his house without his permission 

14. Alright so i got caught earlier this summer and it was by far the worst summer of my life, so me and m friend lets call him b were hanging at his house, i had just picked up a quarter a couple days earlier and someone told me about a party and i asked him if we could go, he didnt want to at 1st but then i told him this guy was gonna be there who he knew (i got caught drinking with him a couple years ago my parents hated him) so I finally convinced him. We told his parents we were going to a movie, we picked up the kid who was bringing the alcohol to the party then went over there. I wanted to get baked pretty bad so i had the guy i picked up rolled a blunt in the car. We pull up to the party and as soon as we get there we light up the blunt. As soon as the blunt is done my parents call me, I freak out, get to a quiet place and answer. They ask me where I am and i said the movies (they dont allow me to drive other people) they said someones mom saw me driving and texted my mom about my car and that it was cool. So i practically got caught cause some mom thought it was neccessary to text my mom about my car but anyway back to the story. I get home and there sitting there together, my dad comes up to me and grabs my face and asks me why my pupils were dilated and me being baked outta my mind says, i dont know. They start yelling and say cut the shit, so i said we were drinking at my friends house, my parents lose it. My dad takes me to this steep long hill and says well you know what your gonna sweat it all out and run until you puke, fine with me they didnt find my weed, so like on the 5th time up this steep ass hill my mom pulls up going like 100 miles an hour slams on the brake and is yelling HES LYING HES LYING DONT BELIEVE HIM HES A FUCKING LIAR, he said that we were going to some party and mentioned the kids name i got caught drinking with, my dad had been going thru my phone but i cleaned that shit out too good, my dad being the stoner he was as a kid knew something was up he assumed i had been smoking and after accusing me of it and my friend telling his parents i said i did, my mom started bawling as if all 3 of her children had been killed right in front of her, it was awful, i was on house arrest all summer, they put a tracker on my car, and later this summer they found my itouch and found out i ordered a fake ID and after all that bullshit they send me to military school, where they shaved my fucking head, i get drug tested frequently, have a damn flip phone with no texting, a shaved head, and a car with a tracker, dont get caught and these stories where peoples parents are cool with their kid smoking weed is 1 in a million chance, so dont get caught, keep toking 

15. Daaaaaaaaaaaaamn that suuuuucks

JESUS GOT SHOT IN THE FACE

16. Shit it's night before my senior year and my mom found a Geeb in my car she said it smelt like bud, probs cause I picked up a q. Anyways she's freaking out saying she hates me and that I'm a drug addict. Saying she's gunna kill herself and she hates her life and kids, what do I do. Why is she going so crazy about weed? She's fucking furious

17. [quote name="Tiedyeprincess" post="20546918" timestamp="1409634093"]Shit it's night before my senior year and my mom found a Geeb in my car she said it smelt like bud, probs cause I picked up a q. Anyways she's freaking out saying she hates me and that I'm a drug addict. Saying she's gunna kill herself and she hates her life and kids, what do I do. Why is she going so crazy about weed? She's fucking furious

"You're gonna kill yourself? That's a challenge."

Sent from my HTCONE using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. #5018 420Entourage, Sep 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2014
    Anyone get a visit from camp this year?

19. dude a few years ago when I was like 15 my parents didn't care about me smoking but they didn't like me smoking in my room. I still did anyway and just blew the smoke out the window and whenever my parents would walk in they would just say "it smells like weed in here" or "we're you smoking in here?" then after a while of that my mom just stopped saying anything and my dad still says the same shit to this day and he smokes weed and my mom doesn't...

Skate.

20. HAHAAHAHAH!!!! They sent him to fucking military school for smoking weed!! Whys an underage person posting on here anyways!??!?!!??!!? Seems like theres quite a few now.