OFFICIAL I just got caught thread

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by pawlywog, Jul 13, 2010.

1. Got popped sneaking out back to smoke a j by my very anti-drug and subsequently very violent straight edge roommates when I was 18.  I moved out later that week.

2.        I got caught in 7th grade, so basically my friends parents were growers and she took some and gave it to my other friend during school. However it danked really bad in his locker, he was gonna get searched and asked me to hold it for him. I felt bad for him and i knew he would've done the same for me. There was probably about 6 grams, then the police showed up at school and the principal was questioning everyone. My friend warned me and I flushed it, but it clogged the toilet and I had to push it down with my hand. After the next class I got taken into the principals office where they searched me and found nothing. The principal told me that basically everyone ratted on me, so he knew it was me. I told him some bullshit story how I found it on the ground, I made sure not to rat on any of my friends. I ended up getting suspended for two days. Lol that day sucked, never bring bud to school if you don't want your parents to find out you smoke.

3. brother just walked in my room, said "that smells really strong" i just blew out a candle and said "...what does?" he laughed.

4. My freshman hear of high school is when I had actually started religiously toking. Before then was just like here and there type of shit. I used to smoke reggie back in 8th grade and I was okay with that me being the lightweight I was, reggie satisfied me. I digress. Anyways, this is how I got caught my freshman year. A good friend of mine got me into smoking weed. This guys is alike stoner jedi or some shit man. Not revealing his last name obv. But since this dude is high 24/7 and his parents give no fucks about the fact that he smokes either, everyone round are hood called him skywalker. Clever because he is constantly high as if you know.. In the fucking sky. And his first name is luke. Anyways so he hooks me up with like pile of some Dank weed since I smoked him up the last time I was over. I will show a picture if you guys want, just ask. Anyways so me being the generous friend I am, We roll a fat ass blunt and smoke it right before I go home. (Bad Idea). I had a lotta weed on me and had to walk a stretch home. (Side note: its like 1AM.) so i began my trek through my gargantuan neighborhood there is like this old abandon school/ church yard i gotta cross through to get to my house, keep in mind im high as giraffe nuts. Its a shady area and its a quite common spot that drug deals happen at. I was at the wrong place at the wrong time. As i am halway through the school yard, i see red and blue lights flicker on a nearby shed. The boys in blue were pulling in the school yard about a good 50 yards away. I have no idea why I did this but I yelled "RUN!!" As if someone was with me. I sprinted through the school's playground. I ran as if my life depended on it. I took off running and cleared a metal fence

Stay trippy 😙💨🌳

5. Shit i hit reply by accident my bad. Anyways. Where was I.. I cleared a metal fence and darted through some dude's yard. I was just around the block from my house so I started walking because I thought running would cause me to look suspicious. I get back to my crib and open up the basement window to my room. I climb in happy af I got away. I reach for my pocket and pull out the pineapple rello I had. I feel around for my other pocket and realize the worst thing ever. My weed fell out of my fucking pocket.
    (╯□)╯ ︵ ┻━┻
    I was trembling with rage. That weed was not ony dank, but it was free, and there was quite the amount. I was determined to find that weed. At this point it's like 1:30 i climb outta my window and was back on the road again. I walked a block and was back at the place where I had previously fled the cops. The first thing I do is scout out that bitch because I was not ready to get caught by the police. No cops, so I proceed to the school yard. I figured i would've felt it fell put of my pocket if doing something as subtle as walking, so I jump to the conclusion it fell outta my pocket somewhere between the playground and the fence that I had cleared like a champ previously

Stay trippy 😙💨🌳

6. Part 3/?) I pull out my iphone 4s and turn on the camera and start looking around. I searched that yard for like a solid 15 minutes before my phone died. I thought that I should just call it a day and head home. I started walking back to the fence and whataya know. My baggie of weed sitting at the fence looking beautiful as ever. I nearly dove on the fucker I was so excited. I grabbed that bad boy and made my way home. When I got home, i sat on the side of the house and rolled a fat ol blunt and sparked it right there. After ashin it I climbed in and was so exhausted from going on a fucking scavenger hunt for my weed that I sat my bag down by my bed and went to sleep. How i got caught? Next morning my mom came in to say goodmorning before leaving for work and my room smelt like straight weed and there was a big ol sac of mary j right by my bed. carelessness is a bitch, guys. Be careful. My mom wasn't even mad to my surprise. She just asked that if i was to smoke, that i would not do it in the house and that I don't do it around my brothers. She was a little sad because she didn't want me to be a druggie or whatever. But he quicky got over it.

Stay trippy 😙💨🌳

7. She got over it quickly*

Stay trippy 😙💨🌳

8. Ok, so let's get started.

I was in florida with my cousin for a week. We were sitting in his room (he was a year older than me) and he asks me if I've ever smoked before. I hadn't so we start to smoke. We smoked all week, bubbler, joint and pipe. So it's a Thursday night and we are smoking the bubbler. I get cocky and decide to fill it up and take a humongous hit. I take it in and blow it out and cough about 3 times. My cousin laughed and said I did well, but then I had a cough attack.

I also there up (lol)

My mom and his mom both heard the noise and asked what was going on. We told them and his mom was laughing ( she smokes aswell ). My mom on the other hand, was pretty pissed. She asked if I was ever gonna do it again and I didn't respond knowing I would.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. *Threw up sorry

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. This happened in 7th grade??? Wtf lol

11. In school for some reason I was eating a ten bag in my gcses and I started to choke and the head teacher came over long story short I ended up spitting a gram of weed in my head teachers face got kicked out of school didn't get gcses

Hit Bongs Not Bitches

12. Damn man that sucks! Go through all that to get ya stash back just to get caught with it. Ah well at least you got a good sesh out of it :)

13. So my story of getting caught never should have happenened. Last year when I was 19 and still living with my parents I decided to go to a friends house. I was there for a few hours gettin pretty blazed. Now I decided to head home around midnight. I got home and everyone was asleep, awesome I thought. No need to explain why I look and smell like the biggest stoner out.

I decided to take a shower and change clothes. I had left my weed and equipment at my mates place so only had around a stick on me in my room. At around 3am my parents come in and start yelling at me saying they smell weed (Which I found rediculous as I had a shower and was wearing different clothes.) After them yelling ALOT I decided to come clean. And show them the stick I had on me. After much lecturing and bullshit about how weed is the devil and it turns peeople into full on drug addicts they finally left. I tried to argue my case that MJ was a beautiful thing and does more good than harm but they were having none of it. Needless to say I was laughing at how uninformed they were.

As it turns out it wasn't my weed they could smell at all. My sister had an ounce in her room and decided to open up the tin she kept it in and that's what they could smell.

Next day wasn't as funny because I got kicked out for it. But its all good now and im still on good terms with my parents and I live an hour away from them. I never blamed my sister for getting me caught but it was a rookie mistake. I hope she learns from that :smoke: peace

Sent from my SM-G900I using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. That's really cool that you didn't mention your sister in any way. I hope she appreciated that. Good job.

15. Well let's make this quick my mom asked my old friend if I did got in trouble now I'm ungrounded and the "freand" has lost everyone from sniching

Sent from my XT1080 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. Lmao dsd found a whole bag of 4gs, i expected to get kicked out, he dddnt flip or anything, was less pissed than he was when he found my cigs

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. Why do I feel you are 15 or younger? :smoke:

18. I'm 18

Sent from my XT1080 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. HAHAHA OH MAN 
    i don't smoke much anymore, but by like senior year i was definitely an apprentice toker ha
    so i was like 17, so close to being 18 and freeeee lol, and i was smoking outside on our porch with some friends
    my mom calls and asks whatever and she asks what im doing and i tell her im just hanging out on the porch with some friends,
    she gets weirded out and asks why im not inside, and she is pretty weird ocd and i said "oh i figured you didn't want anyone inside..." which is true!!
    well things are fine
    but i ACCIDENTALLY POCKET DIALED HER.
    i left her a voice mail saying like "hey man pass me that!" and "no way you've already like 20 hits" and "so what dude i want some moreeee" hahaha fuck my life.
    later shes like "you left me a voicemail... *smirk*"
    and she was just like, "better be careful next time" and that was IT
    i was so lucky, she is usually crazy but it was TOTALLY chill! HAHA!

20. Weed is the devil? That is one of the most craziest accusations i have ever heard in my life. Jesus used mary j man! I read about it in an article. They used it for incense, clothes, paper, and an oil. They anointed people with an oil made from marijuana.

Stay trippy 😙💨🌳