OFFICIAL I just got caught thread

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by pawlywog, Jul 13, 2010.

1. That's the thing I had some I the house also so I was looking for at best three counts of ms

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Ok first post on here, so me and my 2 buddies are hangin out on a cold Friday night in January, so we decided to pack a fat ass mango flavored blunt, one g of this shit, one g of another strain, and about .2 of some dank keif. A blunt that would fuck you up. So we head outside, and decide to hot box my boat with the cover on. We finish the blunt, walk up to my man cave, a garage with a couple tvs, couches fridge, etc.., we get in the man cave, start doin high shit and stuff, when buddie number one,"Alex" sits down and says he doesn't feel good. Buddie number two "Johnny" says " it's just a body high, relax…" so me and Johnny watch tv and munch out, half an hour later, Alex says guys, I really don't feel good, it's in my stomach, and it's tinagling really bad! Me and Johnny just say, relax its a body high, kick back relax man. He keeps insisting that something is wrong this goes on for about half an hour, and during this, Alex hasn't moved at all sitting upright on a couch with his hands in his lap, only his head moving, like a maniquin or something. We tell him to get up and walk around, this is where it gets bad. He starts praying to god that he is going to die! Not just "dear god help me through this" but this is what he said "dear god when I die, please help my mom and family I love my sisters, brother and dad, please god, please, tell my girlfriend "June" I love her please god please I'll never do this again!!" And he goes on and on about how he will never smoke again and will go to church every Sunday. This was very freaky to me and Johnny, as I was having one of my best highs I've ever had and then boom, it was all gone. Then ale had to go home,his mom was picking him up to baby sit his sisters, and Johnny and I both said, play it cool man, just take a shower when you get home and it will be ok.
    And also man, if she asks and you tell her, don't involve us, blame it on this kid Tim,(Tim was a dick, douche who nobly liked.) Alex says ok, ok I will. So we walk him out, and he gets In his car , luckily, it's his stepdad that picked him up. So we he'd back down to the mancave load up a couple bong bowls for our busted highs, when I get the call, his mom, Alex ratted us out, and his mom was pissed, she was a past stoner but something happend to her her high that caused her to hate it. So when gets mad, questions me and what we did, with who and I didn't rat out my buddy Johnny, i took all the blame. She says ok ok, then I talk to Alex's stepdad, and he didn't give a fuck' just wanted to know how we smoked it, I told him just a little joint, and it was old weed, and I feel fine.( this was the dankest weed I've ever smoked) he says ok and hangs up. I almost shit my pants I was so scared. I see him at school later and I ask him wtf happened? He says his mom knew he was high and told her the truth, his mom is a doctor so she helped him out, and he said he was white in the face, and puked twice.'he said his mom wouldn't tell my parents, because he totally forgot to blame it on the kid named Tim.
    I got busted, bong taken, bitched at, that's a bout it.

4. HAHAHA! I fucking lost it!

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. I was out with a friend good night. Police car pulls up and my friend shoots a firework at him. We take off running and then got find. spent a couple nights in Jail then that was that. LOL

6. So were out smoking and a cop car pulls up. We are so high its not even funny. So were running up a hill and I fall and can't get up then I get handcuffed and yep.

7. Coolest dad ever haha

8. The compression shorts with a cup pouch stash has saved my ass from going to prison many a time. Beats the pat down every time.

9. Just got caught.. Little sister found stash and showed my mom. Neither one of them will confront me. It took em 4 years to find out this is the first time I've actually let them see proof.

It's just weird cause they won't even mention it but I know they aren't okay with it? Idk if they think itl ruin our relationship or are scared I'll go crazy because they think weed is like crack.

10. #4710 Im Ralph, Apr 25, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2014
    I don't know if I got caught but I was smoking in the park with a "friend", we get high and go to my home like 10 min later. It was like 12 AM and my family was home so I just pretty much run to my room and close the door. 20 min later I open the door and my mom is in the door listening to everything I was talking about with my friend(we we're talking about weird stuff), she awkwardly act like if she's walking to the kitchen(even when I know she was listening for a long time) and don't say anything. I try to look at the floor and don't make eye contact with her so I just say "I'm hungry" grab a glass of water and go to my room, she don't answer.

I don't mind getting caught, I always talk about marijuana with my mom, not saying she's going to be ok with it if she find out but considering I talk about marijuana really open, like if it was apple and she just look at me like -.- Is fine. I'm doing good in college and I always try to tell her the truth so if she even ask me if I smoke pot, I'm saying yes without even thinking about it, she know I love nature, she know I have stoner friends so whatever.

Sent from my HTCONE using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. How bout you kick yourself out. Your 19 and your living under your parents roof and to top it off your waiting for your mommy and daddy to say goodbye little boy goodluck in the real world, because bitching on a forum aint gonna get you shit"

• Like Like x 1
  12. like ms as in manslaughter? tf?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Yeah by ms I mean manslaughter. And to make it worse I get to be aloud outta the house and go to dinner with my sister and some of her friends and my girl who is my sisters best friend. My sister pretended she was okay with me and her friend but ends up she ain't and when the two of us and another of their friends go hiking the next day my sister tells my mom that we were saying at dinner about smoking when we go hiking. We didn't smoke cause my girl don't and I agreed with my mom I wouldn't until I move in a few months however she doesn't believe any of us and believes my sister that we were an she flips shit on me at my work the next day in front of a lot of people. Fml now I'm gettin tested weekly even though I'm not smoking it still just sucks that she is acting like this. Also I know my sister is a bitch now and we haven't even talked since that. It be differnt if she didn't smoke but she smoked with me every night for two weeks and I covered for her wtf

14. #4714 travis120, Apr 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2014

That's the plan I left for the weekend jt the mountains where I'm planning on moving in a few months cause my friends going to school up here I have all the shit with me and I'm gonna burry what's left over and get it when I move we found two places we are looking at tomorrow and I think I got a job offer already so my family can smd once I get my shit together I'm trying to switch the car loan into only my name but can't get approved so far that's the biggest problem

15. well I wish you the best, time wounds all heals

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. Thanks I hoping my mom realizes it's not bad it's all natural and I'm not out doping and shit as far as my cunt of a sister goes she can fuck herself

17. A few days ago. I bought a bubbler online. It conveniently decided to be delivered on my dad's birthday, both my parents had the day off.
    Seeing the return address, they were obv suspicious. But they left to run errands. I hid my stash box and scattered a chillum and a paperless blunt in some decent hiding spots.
    They pick me up from work (I dont have a license) to the question "if you were given a drug test, would you pass"
    Turns out they found my stash box and all of my pieces that I had hidden. EXCEPT for the bubbler, which as it turns out. Is missing a choke and has a short downstem. But they smashed all my glass (3 chillums and two very nice spoons) took my grinder, lighters and even the fancy box I kept it all in and bagged it up to throw out the next day.
    That night, I snuck and emptied out my grinder into my carrying vial (that was in plain sight)
    Really not torn up about it, what happened was expected.
    But they have me barred from using my debit card, and refuse to let me go hang out with friends for the foreseeable future.
    Still go outside with my bubbler from time to time. I just wish I would've hidden my favorite spoon better though...

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. My landlady told me I smelled like a rock concert. Lol

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. One lazy Saturday evening and we've been toking all afternoon in the local park. There's a skate park on the edge and a load of people either in the park or at the skatepark. Pretty standard stuff when I was 18 or so...

All of a sudden 8 bright headlights start shining at us from across the park... its just starting to get dark but these headlights make it seem much darker. Everyone rushes around stashing their gear and putting out joints as two police cars and 2 dog vans drive up. Some kids in the skatepark go nuts and start running. I thought about it! Having a 1/4 ounce of weed on me and god knows how many dogs around is a recipe for disaster.

Loads of cops pile out of the cars all calm and collected. So I start walking towards them, thinking if I can get with one of the ones without a dog I may have a fighting chance at explaining to him I'm here having a few beers with my mates.

Out roll 4 huge Germany shepherd type dogs and instantly one of them makes its way towards me. I grab the gear out of my back pocket and just drop It on the floor about 2 metres from the cop. We have a chat, I give no further reason to search me and everything's fine, except for the quarter oz sat in a baggy behind me.

The dog has a sniff at me and then meanders over to some other kids sat on the grass a fair distance away.

The old bill bids me a good night and I turn around and sit down on my big bag of weed. Scared shitless but free...

Guess this post is in the wrong thread ;(

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. That belongs in the close calls thread, but i dont think we have one thats been active so i guess it fits haha. I just had a close call a few hours ago when i smoked in the shower. Going about my usual buisness, smoking a few bowls right before i get into the shower then go do shit in my room while everyones going to bed. Now i lit some perfumed candles as usual but this time i didnt wait to make sure all the smoke from them was completely dissipated before leaving the bathroom, so ofcourse my little annoying 13 year old brother goes in and starts freaking out cuz he smells smoke. He starts questioning me like i just smoked crack and i tell him to fuck off but he goes n tells my parents trying to start shit. So next thing i know im trying to do whatever i can to get out of this whithout letting anyone see my red ass eyes. Im obviously fine because im posting here, but damn it was close.... Now im sketched out about smoking in there..

Sent from my Potato using Grasscity Forum