OFFICIAL I just got caught thread

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by pawlywog, Jul 13, 2010.

1. This is all very good points I can just tell the cops it was a joke and the saving money thing isn't a problem my friends dad is gonna pay for everything since he's going to school or I might do community service work through the wwoof program my main problem is the car cause with me consigned on the loan my credit would be fucked for a long time

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Sorry to say it mate but your mum sounds like a straight up cunt.

3. Save the money, don't let your mom find out about you smoking again. Move out, then talk to her as an adult about the car. You have every right to move out, her holding that "joke" ;) against you is basically like kidnapping if you think about it in the right sense. Lol, basically you have every right to leave

- Maturity is the decision to be mature when needed. Not being grouchy when the time to enjoy life is present.

4. Don't be sorry she can be she's crazy against it cause me father smoked and he would treat her like shit so she connected the two together and she said since I started smoking I've been a dick when I'm not

5. Once again solid advice and it would work but there is no talking like adults I tried I have good enough credit now to take on the loan and she refuses to switch it so that she can control me by it cause the statements would still be sent to her house now and she would just not pay it to fuck me over even though I told her I would take the car and still pay it. She was fine with me moving and was helping me up till all this so it sucks

6. Stop smoking for awhile, long enough to pass a test. Tell her you moved on, tell her you're willing to take a test to prove it. Then move and continue smoking. Sucks lying, but you need to be able to be your own man at 19, not being held from leaving when you should be able to walk the fuck out if you want

- Maturity is the decision to be mature when needed. Not being grouchy when the time to enjoy life is present.

7. I know I think that's what I'm gonna do and it sucks though cause she's pissed at my girl and will not even let her on the property so this whole not bein able to leave shit sucks and to make it worse my girl is so scarred to come over now after this. I am aloud to leave if my older sister goes with but she wouldn't wanta go hang out with us together cause it's her best friend so she's upset about us and I can't take my car so I don't got much say since my girl don't have a car

8. You'll figure jt out man. Life gets better

9. So I didnt really get caught but it was extremely close, im from London and I blaze around 2-3 times a week (im broke). It was last month I think, what I usually do is smoke in my bathroom because it has an extractor fan so I just blow all the smoke through it and hold the joint next to it. I had smoked alot of times in my bathroom and so I thought I wouldnt ever get caught so I done something stupid. I normally would stay around 1-2 inches from the fan and hold the joint right next to it but this time I got a little too brave and held the joint like 4 inches away and my head around 5 inches away so when I blew the smoke, alot of it would not get sucked in the fan. I proceeded to finish it and get high as fuck then continued to have a shower. I couldnt smell anything so I got out and went to my room to play cod ghosts. About 30 seconds after I came out my dad went in and instantly came back out then started calling me in his pissed voice. I was paro as fuck so I went and he was like "whats that smell?" Im like "what smell?", I actually couldn't smell anything but he could smell it. He looked around the bathroom and saw some burn marks on the fan which I had done like a month before and he said "what are those marks? I havent seen them before" im like "mate, they've been there for weeks what you on about". He then wanted to smell my breath which is when I got paranoid as fuck keeping in mind I was soo high, I was literally shaking so he smelt it and didnt say anything. Luckily I did my brush so he didnt smell it but I was still paranoid because you can sometimes smell a hint of smoke even if you do it. He then went out and searched my jogging bottoms which I wore before I went in, He didnt find anything and I was happy as fuck that I didnt get caught. I made up some bs that some boys were behind the house so the smell prob came in through the window looool. Im Indian too so if I did get caught I would probably get fucked up lololol. I proceeded to enjoy my chicken wings and chips and smoked the next day again in my bathroom and have been doing since. Defo scariest time for me. 😂 Happy 4/20 too, sad I cant get any bud as im broke atm. I really want to go America and smoke with some people there, its a chill place. Orlando is nice and went there 2011, should be going this August.

Sent from my LG-D802 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Was smoking a bowl and forgot my goldfish was in the room. Hasn't spoke to me in weeks but I don't know if he just doesn't care or if he's really pissed...
    Well, happy holidays and 4/20 ;)

Sent from my pet cactus in year 1056 AD

11. goldfish?

Sent from my LG-D802 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. I've been caught a countless number of times each time I did get caught I thought I would never smoke again then I would smoke the next day it went like that until about 2 weeks ago when I turned 18

Sent from my ZTE N9120 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. I feel bad for some of you kids I just smoked mine out last night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14. Does it help your ADHD? If so, how?

15. #4695 radzack1, Apr 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2014
    Well I've been caught by my mom once but she didn't care but here's a story about getting caught by my dad. Well first you need to know my dad used to smoke weed but when my brother started he quit and is now anti-pot. Now the story, so it was spring break and I was going to my aunts house in Pennsylvania and me and my brother both brought some weed with us , we bought it together but smoked it separately, and my dad found the bag and assumed it was my brothers (this was at the point where everyone in my family knew he smoked pot and just didn't care about it) so my dad confronted him but he didn't really get in trouble and he didn't say anything but anyway I was in one of my aunts guest bedrooms and my dad was on the couch it was about 2:30ish. I brought a pipe and I took a cigar from my bro to roll a blunt. so I smoked a bowl first and then started rolling and this weed was some smelly shit so when I was rolling you could smell it from a mile away. So after I smoked about 1/4 of the blunt I put it into a bag to save for later. So by now the whole room smells like pot and I was going to febreeze it but I left it in my dads truck. So I snuck by him and got in his truck and got out but I must have closed the door to loudly because my dad was awake when I got in and then he asked me if my brother was smoking. I said with the febreeze in my hand "yeah he asked me to get the air freshened for him" then he smelled me and asked "have you been smoking pot boy" I said no then he went in the guest room Justin was in and it didn't smell like pot in there so he knew I was smoking (and all up until before this he thought I was straight edge and didn't drink or smoke) then he just started yelling and he told my mom but she didn't care. In the end he just made me wash his truck so I got off pretty easy then I smoked the rest of that blunt in the woods so I wouldn't get caught again. I was 13 or 14 when this happened

Edit: I also have not been caught at all after that

16. #4696 smokeyflowers420, Apr 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2014
    This was a couple weeks ago but I wasn't a member then. So i climb out my window and smoke before school like usual, but I'm running late and just throw my jar of weed and my pipe (also in a jar) under my couch instead of my normal top secret stash spot. I have a normal sleepy day at school and when I come home I go to my stash under my couch to put it back in its spot, it's nowhere to be found. I go ask my mom if she took anything out of my room saying that I lost my ipod (Im living with my parents till I graduate high school). So my mom plays it super cool and says no, but tells me some bs about her getting socks out of my room or something lol. After I tear my room apart looking for it (I was pretty stoned when I stashed it, so it could've been anywhere lol) I give up, embracing the fact that I'm busted. Sure enough when my dad comes home he displays my stash in front of me and looks at me in disappointment. A few minutes later I saw him go outside with a hammer and my beautiful spoon, declaring "I'm not mad son, this is for your own good". The second time getting caught is way easier than the first though.

17. [quote name="SneakyBurrito" post="19850195" timestamp="1397496543"]Where in the shorts do you hide it though..? In your butt crack or what?

Some compression shorts have little pouches for cups, the nut protecting kind. And you can keep all kinds of goodies in it if you don't really mind the smell of penis. But it could be a lifesaver in a stick sitch

Sent from my Potato using Grasscity Forum

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. man the cops aren't gonna do anything to you. like if your mother was to walk into a police station and show them such text messages they would probably laugh in her face and ask what exactly she wanted them to do, they won't go out of their way to investigate a kid buying and smoking a little pot. as long as you weren't buying O's or pounds

19. Nah she found other stuff also it wasn't just bud she wanted to get police involved for the fungus witch the police take legit for every eighth it's one count of ms

20. oh true man but still I don't think text messages warrant proof, I really don't think the cops would/could do shit as long as you don't have any. good luck either way