Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where to buy pollen?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by cripes0103, Jul 13, 2010.

1. Illuminate is right on track with Rodelization!

Scroll down the forums page and look in Advanced Growing. You'll learn a lot.

Chemically reversing isn't bad unless you are a big time hippie. All those clones you buy at the dispensary were probably cut from a mother. grown from a feminized seed that the mother grew from another female's pollen that was chemically reversed. It would be a huge undertaking to make enough seeds that the breeder's make with rodelization alone.

That's my 2 cents!

And yes I breed.

If you collect pollen sacks, DO NOT PUT THEM IN TUPERWARE AFTER YOU HARVEST THEM! They will mold and it will be no good. Put them in a brown paper bag until they burst open and dry, then put them in some sort of light proof packaging or tuperware and put it in the freezer until you are ready to use it. It will stay good for about a year.

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. Hey guys, thanks for all the responses and sorry its taken me so long to get back to you, I've just been out of town (and still am actually) so I haven't been getting on the computer much.

-Will: Do you think it would be best to move this, or should I just start a new thread directed more specifically about "safe" ways to herm out a plant?

3. ive got lemon haze males im getting rid of

4. then you 'd know how to make femmed seeds ???
    and backcross your own as buying pollen is very much byer beware

and in passing its the female selected thats named first Grape Ape(female)x (male)________ is the convention

• Like Like x 1
  5. lol 10 years later lookin into this

6. I got some super silver haze growing lets breed em
    all fems

7. I’d buy reg seeds wet a few when ya get a male collect pollen and freeze it