Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

how to get high off pipe resin?

• Please log in to reply

DankSpank

DankSpank

• Registered Upgraded
  • 566 posts
I cleaned my friend's piece and got a good nug of resing out of it, i smoked it and got nothing out of it, does smoking pipe resin really work for you guys?

DurbanPoison

DurbanPoison

Gonzo

• Old School
  • 4,663 posts
Wait wait wait.... you say you smoked a whole resin ball and didn't feel anything? I'll smoke a nice size ball of resin (I smoke 3 times a day, at least) and I can get pretty ripped off of it. Resin is powerful stuff man, powerful stuff.

DankSpank

DankSpank

• Registered Upgraded
  • 566 posts
I felt somewhat light headed, then I got a headache, I've smoked kief before and I tripped for the rest of the day, I weas expecting the same.

DurbanPoison

DurbanPoison

Gonzo

• Old School
  • 4,663 posts
It's not as strong as kief, but resin is pretty strong. I only smoke it when I run out of bud though - which is not often, so my resin has time to build up. So when you finally scrape that sucker, I usually get pretty baked off of it. Seeing as I've probebly been dry for a while, if I have to resort to scraping resin.

smokyey3z

smokyey3z

(0_o)

• Old School
  • 1,320 posts
if ur scrapin swagg resin u wont really get fucked up lol trust me i know

Oddjob

Oddjob

• Registered Upgraded
  • 111 posts
Totally agreed...

If you only smoke crappy pot, the resin is gonna be just as crappy. If your smoking some choice chronic youll get a more potent batch of resin.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users