Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Estimate on how long THC will stay in my system? Help!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GoCougs, Jul 10, 2010.

1. Hi all,

I'm a college student living the life, and I recently found out I have to take a drug test for my new job before I start (UA)

It's going to be in a week or so's time from today.

Here's the facts:

• Over the past 3-4 weeks my friends and I have smoked pretty regularly, maybe 3-5 times a week. 1-3 fat rips off the bong with some pretty good stuff.

• I only smoked occasionally before this time (once or twice a month)

• I'm 6 feet tall, 183 lbs, fairly athletic. I'm not fat, but I'm no body builder. I got a tiny bit of baby fat, but overall, I'm skinny.
    My question is then, about how long does it take the THC to completely leave my system? I'm trying to ensure that I pass this UA and get this job!

I've never been in this predicament before, and I'm a little paranoid. I am currently doing a flushing/dilution method.

Is this appropriate?

What should I do?

Help!

2. I hate to be the bearer of bad news, you probably won't pass. Neither would I if I had to take a drug test, Im pretty much in the same position as you.

3. Water, cranberry juice, green tea, workout, don't smoke, and keep on pissing.

4. if you have 48 hours till the test go to the head store and they should have a detox drink for these situations

5. Some guy on here drank vinegar, green tea, sweated loads and shit load of water and he said he passed.

6. Yea I hate to say it but you probably wont but u also shoulda known it was gonna happen if your getting a job because most workplaces now test. Im sorry though if u dont get the job its a stupid thing that they test for weed considering mostly everyone does it.

7. Vinegar doesn't work...don't listen to all these random people...here's what you do:

Since you have a week, that's all you need. I've passed countless drug tests, only giving myself a week to prepare (and I'm a much heavier smoker than you!)

First, go to your local grocery store/pharmacy or Target/Wal-Mart and buy a bottle of Equaline B-complex vitamins. You can get a bottle of like 120 pills for like 8 bucks. The pills are all 500mg and contain the essential vitamins to help clear you out.

Second, start taking one pill every night before you go to sleep.

Thirdly, DO NOT exercise...it is bad for you...THC stores up in your fat cells, so if you even have any fat, (and I'm 6'0" 185 lbs, so right in your range) you don't want the THC to get into your system again.

Fourth, eat normally. People always say fast on water and juice...don't. Drink water, yes, but normal amounts. Cranberry juice is okay to drink too, I've used it and it helps I guess! Hahaha

Lastly, on the day of your test, make sure you urinate at least 3 times before the test! And use your midstream, not the beginning or end of your flow (as those 2 parts have the most concentration of detectable things).

This SHOULD work for you, as you are of a similar build to me.

8. What are you talking about? After thc is stored in your fat it can't reenter your system.. Excersizing and burning fat helps..

9. It can, and does re-enter your system. It enters your blood.

10. since THC sticks to your fat cells, if you excersized wouldnt that mean you're working off those fat cells and at the same time removing the THC attached to your fat cells?

not trolling or trying to say your wrong, i just dont understand your logic

11. What I understand you should exercise until 2 days before the test. That way it is kept in your fat instead of your piss on the last few days, but there will still be lest in your system since you worked some of it off.

I have a test in 5 days, smoked 3 or 4 days ago. But I'm not concerned because I work out and drink a shit load of water when I do so.

12. I would get Quick Fix Synthetic Urine To Beat Your Urine Drug Test I used this for my job and its illegal in the usa for a employer to test to make sure its actually urine this is your best bet if you have the time for shipping over night is expensive but your 1st check is better

13. oh and btw...THC stored in fat cells will re-enter your blood stream, when you work out you burn the fat sells THC is not fat soluble hence why the THC molecules stick to the fat cells with no fat cells the THC is free to move about again making it TEST-able once again.

14. #15 benthamj49, Jul 10, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2010
    THC IS fat soluble that's why its in the fat cells in the first place and why we can do such great things with butter and THC.

But to GoCougs, 1 week is enough time to order some fake urine (why risk a failed test on a job you can make money at and buy more bud with, look at it as the cost of doing business), or beg a clean buddy to lend you some. Pay the extra bucks, get it there fast, follow the instructions, pass the test and enjoy.

15. question... I am suppose to take a drug test for a medical job and I'm really not sure how long it will stay in my system. I just need to know to get it out so that I can pass the test, I weigh around 110 and I am a pretty heavy smoker (about 4 blunts a day, everyday) and I've been smoking this way for years. So I have no idea how long it would take, but I was wondering If I do what all you have said will it work?