Using miracle grow...

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by xsubxwooferx, Jul 10, 2010.

1. Hey My biggest plant is month old and like 14 inches tall.Other plant is around 8. I just mixed in a spoon worth of miracle grow in water and put it on both. Is that good enough?

2. Follow directions on package except cut dosage in half.

Honestly though, you've got to ask a better question if you want a helpful answer. I assume soil grow? What kind? What volume? I also assume this is your first feeding, but that's important to know -- what else have you fed, how much when, etc. And what Miracle Gro did you use just now? Mixed into how much water? And "is that good enough" is about as vague as you can be -- good enough for what?

Miracle Gro fert is an OK chemical fert, it can do the job for your plants if "adequate" is your goal. There are better chemical ferts, and much better organics than the chemical ones.

3. I used this Amazon.com: Miracle-Gro 1001501 32-Ounce All Purpose Liquid Plant… ....4 days ago I tried Scott's Flower and Veg slow release....not seeing nothing in growth. I got one plant in good soil.The other plant is in nothing but topsoil which is the 8 inch one.Is what I used today good enough to grow or should I add more? How often?