Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

How to use a bubbler

• Please log in to reply

nycdbg

nycdbg

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hey, sorry but I'm a really noob to smoking and need some help. My cousin gave me a hammer bubbler for my birthday and I don't know how to use it.. How do I use it effectively and get the best high. Some breathing techniques please also :) Also, I get this wierd almost metal feeling in my mouth after I smoke. My cousin gave me a gram of Trainwreck so that's what I've been using. Anyone know why? thx

Similar Topics: How to use a bubbler     x

BlastedinNorCal

BlastedinNorCal

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 171 posts
It's easy. Fill it up with water through the bowl or mouthpiece so that the downstem is about an inch or so underwater. Dry out the bowl, throw in some weed. Put the pipe to your mouth, cover the carb with yuor finger, suck and light the bowl, when youve breathed in 90% of your full capacity, uncover the carb (as to clear the chamber) and suck hard, and hold in your hit.

Bobbert

Bobbert

Vaporizer Convert

• Old School
  • 1,922 posts
I would fill the water chamber with as much water as you can put in it and not have any leak out. Every bubbler can handle different amounts of water, so you just have to experiment. I fill it so that then I put it down none leaks, also make sure you don't put so much that when you breath in it bubbles in to the stem and to your mouth. I like to fill it through the carb or the bowl, if you fill it through the carb you don’t need to dry the bowl or anything. Cover the carb and light the weed and inhale for as long as you want then uncover the carb and clear the piece. There is not certain way to smoke anything, joint, bubbler, bong, or pipe. You just have to do what feels right. In about a week you will be wondering why you thought this was at all complicated and it will become second nature.<o:p></o:p>
  • trazyfilth likes this

BlastedinNorCal

BlastedinNorCal

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 171 posts

I would fill the water chamber with as much water as you can put in it and not have any leak out. Every bubbler can handle different amounts of water, so you just have to experiment. I fill it so that then I put it down none leaks, also make sure you don't put so much that when you breath in it bubbles in to the stem and to your mouth. I like to fill it through the carb or the bowl, if you fill it through the carb you don’t need to dry the bowl or anything. Cover the carb and light the weed and inhale for as long as you want then uncover the carb and clear the piece. There is not certain way to smoke anything, joint, bubbler, bong, or pipe. You just have to do what feels right. In about a week you will be wondering why you thought this was at all complicated and it will become second nature.<o:p></o:p>

What Bobbert said about the water is absolutely right. Usually we fill up mine and my friends bubblers with however much water it can hold without it going up the mouthpiece, or splashing all over your finger makin it stank.

WL-Jeff

WL-Jeff

My Nissan > Your Car

• Old School
  • 1,171 posts
less water = bigger, stronger hits (less filter)

more water = slower, smoother hits (more filter)

(considering when you use more water, it takes up airspace in which the smoke would be in with less water... got it?)

Namynam

Namynam

New School Attitude

• Old School
  • 2,814 posts
like this "lighter noise, bubble bubble bubble, inhale, aaah"

killAss

killAss

High Life

• Old School
  • 2,203 posts
fill it with some water then use it like you would with a normal glass with the carb and shit

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users