Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Homemade joint roller?

• Please log in to reply

Burton7

Burton7

Master Toker

• Registered Upgraded
  • 170 posts
hey can someone please help me make a homemade joint roller? instructions are greatly appreciated
Thanks

Similar Topics: Homemade joint roller?     x

rollinfatty

rollinfatty

window toker

• Old School
  • 2,372 posts
Is it possible to make a homemade joint roller? well anways, you might just want to go to a local smoke shop and pick up a roller for 2 bucks or less....well worth it. peace

DurbanPoison

DurbanPoison

Gonzo

• Old School
  • 4,663 posts
Use a dollar bill.

Burton7

Burton7

Master Toker

• Registered Upgraded
  • 170 posts
how do u do the dollar bill thing?

JLang

JLang

Are you smoked?

• Registered Upgraded
  • 506 posts
Home made joint roller:

You will need -

(2) Index Fingers
(2) Thumbs
(1) Tongue, preferably wetted with saliva
(1) Papers
(1) Amount of weed.

Directions: fold paper in half and place marijuana on said paper, you may want to great a small crease at the bottom of the leaflet so the marijuana doesn't fall out. Begin rolling downwards with your (2) thumbs and upwards with your (2) index fingers. Wet the paper and seal it, voila.

But seriously, they're just a couple of dollars.

DurbanPoison

DurbanPoison

Gonzo

• Old School
  • 4,663 posts
Here is a link to a site that will teach you how to roll with a dollar bill. http://www.smokingwi.../dollarbill.htm

Ars moriendi

Ars moriendi

Hermione's Slave

• Registered Upgraded
  • 5,725 posts
What about actually making one?

Lets be resonable with a parts list off the top of my head..

1x flat board the size of the roller + a bit
2x side boards
2x metal or plastic coat hanger
2x big pen or anything as round an flat as it
1x some sort of tough fiber ridden paper or cloth that can take being rolled over an over again

xx some tape that will roll well an be flat (no clue here maybe eletric tape or very high grade duct tape (the stuff from 3m that's almost plastic like with fine grain on it is probably best it's like duct/electrical tape multi purpose)
xx some screws

All you do is screw the 2 blocks to either side of your recnagular piece of wood (match the bic pen size to your wood add the width of the piece of wood on each side and give a bit extra to be safe or to file down later) then line up the 2 bics on each side make a line to mark your spots then drill the bic marks and attach them to your markings on the main part after that go chop up your wire hanger and make to straight bits that'll fit through the wood thing and the bics an roll nicely after this you're gonna take your belt stuff an meaure it up to the roller to see where to cut (my guess is an extra 1/4th slack overall will get it right) and leave a bit of extra on the cut here if you don't have much of your material so you can fine fit it after rolling some tests.

Tape it up sold when you finally finish an enjoy ...cheap ass project that should be pretty nice if you add special touches.

Er...oh and on the wires...just cut them a bit long then meaure an bend at the point where it sticks out then screw the wire down an use pliers to break the screw heads off that are by the rollers inside. After this you can unscrew the broken ones an add everything back to finally finish it all up.

DurbanPoison

DurbanPoison

Gonzo

• Old School
  • 4,663 posts
I'd rather roll with my hands then go through all that shit. LoL

stoned_nate

stoned_nate

• Registered Upgraded
  • 713 posts
yea plus u can get them for so cheap that it is nothing count the change u have sitting in ur car and u can probably go and get one and alot of gasstations have them to so just look around

dirtybongwater

dirtybongwater

Pot Ninja

• Old School
  • 6,211 posts
Burton7, Please see this thread about rolling with a dollar bill. Also this is one of my favorite threads ever! http://forum.grassci...ead.php?t=53408

Also see Cha-Chi's signature. :smoke:

poosk

poosk

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
lol, building one out of wood and shit ;x

thats tight

weed_josh

weed_josh

Trippy Hippy

• Registered Upgraded
  • 384 posts

Home made joint roller:

You will need -

(2) Index Fingers
(2) Thumbs
(1) Tongue, preferably wetted with saliva
(1) Papers
(1) Amount of weed.

Directions: fold paper in half and place marijuana on said paper, you may want to great a small crease at the bottom of the leaflet so the marijuana doesn't fall out. Begin rolling downwards with your (2) thumbs and upwards with your (2) index fingers. Wet the paper and seal it, voila.

But seriously, they're just a couple of dollars.

go find a post that Cha-Chi has made or posted, he has drawn insrtuctions (w/ drawings) in his signature, the has a pic on all 4 steps, it is the method i use

Resin Chamber

Resin Chamber

PrimE ResinatoR

• Registered Upgraded
  • 442 posts
yeah a zig-zag roller costs $4 dollars at the store...

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users