Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

The absolute funniest movie to watch while high

• Please log in to reply

weedzilla420

weedzilla420

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 2,163 posts
I've seen a few posts lately about good movies to watch while stoned. I felt the need to dedicate a thread to this movie because it is by far the funniest shit I ever watched while high.
The movie happened to come on the Stars network one night after a good toking session. It was called Eight Heads in a Dufflebag starring Joe Pesci. This guy is so fucking hillarious. You ought to watch My Cousin Vinny as well.
So basically this movie is about this mafia guy (Pesci) whose wacked a bunch of guys (eight to be specific) and now he is bringing there severed heads back to the boss to prove he's done the job. He puts all the heads in a dufflebag and has to check it at the airport. Somehow his bag gets mixed up with some med student who is going to meet his gf's parents for the first time. So things get really funny pretty quick while Pesci is trying to track this guy down. You won't stop laughing.
Another honerable mention, Freddy Got Fingered. I laughed so hard I got nauseous. (sp?)

DurbanPoison

DurbanPoison

Gonzo

• Old School
  • 4,663 posts
I own Eight Heads in a Duffel Bag - and My Cousin Vinnie. Both very good movies. ^_^

master chief

master chief

smokin n' tokin

• Registered Upgraded
  • 693 posts
ill give it a watch some time.

PassThatShit

PassThatShit

herb for everybody

• Registered Upgraded
  • 218 posts
although its not really a comedy i really like cassino

does that have joe pesci in it or am i just baked

skittles

skittles

Good to be alive and free

• Old School
  • 4,231 posts
i stole a spanish video from school.. now thats some funny shit..

Opivy

Opivy

Nova Police

• Old School
  • 4,765 posts
I saw that movie a while ago. Didnt impress me much, it bothered me how they were carrying 8 human heads in a duffel bag like it was nothing. That would weigh a shit ton.

As for the FUNNIEST movie stoned, I have to say Pee Wee's Big Adventure. I swear to god, i thought i was gonna die from laughing. That shit is classic!

NowaPolska

NowaPolska

• Registered Upgraded
  • 280 posts

i stole a spanish video from school.. now thats some funny shit..

I remember watching those in highschool. That was funny shit straight.

zdavoz

zdavoz

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
it's a very good movie. extremely funny.

ch2omed

ch2omed

• Registered Upgraded
  • 135 posts
Dude, I watch movies like its my job, actually its all I do right now during the summer, I'm watching the 100 greatest movies of all time. If you really want some freaky ass, crazy shit- you need to watch "Citizen Kane" high. Holy mother of Jesus its crazy man, if you don't like old movies screw you because this movie high will like blow your mind and take you to new and unknown galaxies haha.

weed_josh

weed_josh

Trippy Hippy

• Registered Upgraded
  • 384 posts

although its not really a comedy i really like cassino

does that have joe pesci in it or am i just baked

it has that guy from meet the parents, the dude with the mole on his face, shit im kinda fazed and cant remember his name, i belive it has jo pesci in it, is he the one whose like crazy and violent as hell?

weed_josh

weed_josh

Trippy Hippy

• Registered Upgraded
  • 384 posts

I saw that movie a while ago. Didnt impress me much, it bothered me how they were carrying 8 human heads in a duffel bag like it was nothing. That would weigh a shit ton.

As for the FUNNIEST movie stoned, I have to say Pee Wee's Big Adventure. I swear to god, i thought i was gonna die from laughing. That shit is classic!

8 8 lb heads 64 lbs, the human head is 8 lb

and the best movie when stoned is either little nicky or joes appartment, lol it has talking cocroaches, wat more could i want

HeadRush

HeadRush

Rockin the Ganj

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts

it has that guy from meet the parents, the dude with the mole on his face, shit im kinda fazed and cant remember his name

Robert DeNiro:D

s0ad05

s0ad05

Burn One Down

• Old School
  • 850 posts
man Anchorman is the shit to watch when your high

CGTennis123

CGTennis123

• Registered Upgraded
  • 569 posts
I like South Park Bigger Longer and Uncut

marqus139

marqus139

• Registered Upgraded
  • 230 posts
I haven't seen this movie high, but it would be the shit! Its Madagascar. its that new animation movie in theaters right now. There is the trippy ass scene where the lion gets shot with a tranquilizer, and it shows the lion's visions. however it only lasts a short time. but regardless this movie made me laugh to the point of tears!

getupstandup420

getupstandup420

Danse Kalinda Ba Doom

• Registered Upgraded
  • 311 posts

man Anchorman is the shit to watch when your high

damn straight brotha

lmaonade

lmaonade

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 141 posts
Half Baked always makes me laugh, high or not!

Brian-but you said you gave mary that pearl necklace, that must of cost atleast 1000 dollars!

Thurgood- Well you OBVIOUSLY missed the point of that story!

ST3WY

ST3WY

Midnight Toker

• Registered Upgraded
  • 305 posts
Anybody seen "The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou"... thats a pretty funny movie. I thought it was hilarious, but some of my friends hated it. They are all wrong though. Watch it.

Hallucinogen

Hallucinogen

It's me, motherfucker.

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts
Dave Chappele's "killin' them softly"

Ars moriendi

Ars moriendi

Hermione's Slave

• Registered Upgraded
  • 5,725 posts
Watch "Smokers" or any old Swain movie from around when the Lolita remake was made...always stupid always funny always some enjoyable skin.

Just think of extending the view on those god awful cruel intentions sequals and you've got exactly what this writer/director is all about...idiotic and full of drugs an sex.

It's worth the rental just to see Thora Birch ripping a 4ft acrylic like a madman. lol Oddly shes the only one out of the group that actually seems to know how to hit a bong.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users