Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

LSD Prices

• Please log in to reply

xxkmanxx

xxkmanxx

Badfish

• Old School
  • 831 posts
whats what everyone? i jus wanted to know how much do people pay for LSD....im not talkin about hits......im talkin about like quantities, like in Bulk and shit....like Sheets and shit.....cause my one guy said he jus got his hands on 1000 Sheets of LSD....and i wanna buy in quantities/Bulk....and i jus wanna know what are prices for sheets and shit....THANKS

SpAcEd InVaDeRz

SpAcEd InVaDeRz

man with the selafane eye

• Registered Upgraded
  • 170 posts
100 sheets, i think not. 150 for a sheet is alot, so try to get lower

Lebowski

Lebowski

At least i'm housebroken

• Gold Member
  • 6,286 posts

Kottonmouth7

Kottonmouth7

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
acid should only be 7-10 dollars a hit...150 for a sheet, which is 100 hits, is pretty damn cheap actually...we bought a vile of pure liquid for 325....you figure you sell one hit for 10 dollars, if you buy a whole sheet the most you should pay is half price per hit, which is anywhere from 3 to 5 dollars...so you're looking at a good 300-500 dollars, and maybe more depending on the scarcity....dude that bought 1,000 sheets must've cost at least 5 million...but if it was that much it may cost anywhere from 1-3 mill...i seriously doubt he meants 1,000 sheets...maybe 1,000 hits...remember 100 hits come on one sheet it's better to buy in bulk though...we paid 325 for a vile....sold 50 hits and had 50 to ourselves....we made 175 off of that deal...so it really is better to buy in bulk...but definitly know your sheet and termanology before you buy!

DankNugs

DankNugs

Old School Stoner

• Old School
  • 873 posts
I nEeD bUd!!!!!!!!!!!

Lebowski

Lebowski

At least i'm housebroken

• Gold Member
  • 6,286 posts

idontexhale

idontexhale

• Registered Upgraded
  • 148 posts
Um I hope you plan to slang that shit or fuck with people with it. Like droppin it in to an unsuspecting souls drink. If you have intentions of using that all of that shit or even half you better call the asylum beforehand becasue by the end youd be to crazy to know what an asylum is

sixer

sixer

Old School Stoner

• Old School
  • 2,023 posts
$3 a hit..... never pay over $5 a hit in my opinion cause a sheet of 100 hits costs $100 here at least

xxkmanxx

xxkmanxx

Badfish

• Old School
  • 831 posts
how much would u think sheets with 1000 hits cost?

sensimil

sensimil

Visit the World!

• Old School
  • 7,504 posts

Um I hope you plan to slang that shit or fuck with people with it. Like droppin it in to an unsuspecting souls drink.

best for you to stop smoking that macaroni and cheese man.

kman, how come you cant ask the guy you talked to who got the sheet? if i had to guess id say about $3 per hit your cost. it should be pretty inexpensive if you buy that much. and id go for the liquid if i were going to make that purchase.

AnalogSwitch

AnalogSwitch

Marijuana: Medicine

• Registered Upgraded
  • 388 posts
If you buy a sheet (100 tabs) you should pay $1-$3 a hit, no more.

gogo

gogo

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,724 posts
yeah u must do it once-twice in your life and u know it is the key to the universe :) but too much tripping on lsd is not an ability. if u wanna buy acid, dont seem " desirous" to your dealer coz he/she wants much more money for a cube,stamp..etc
peace out

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users