Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Will synthetic pee go bad?

• Please log in to reply

kashii

kashii

• Registered Upgraded
  • 334 posts
ok so i have an interview for wal-mart Wednesday and i will have to pass, needless to say im not using my own pee, a guy i know gave me some synthetic pee in an airtight container and told me he has had friends pass with it before but i have a few questions.

-It has a temp thing on it but how do i get it to the right temp?

-will it go bad since its in an airtight container, i've been keeping the container in ice

-it smells a little strong should i dilute with a little water and if so how much?

-how can i strap it down there because i cant keep it in my pockets, friends of mine that work there say they make you empty your pockets before the test.

any and all help appreciated thanks.

kashii

kashii

• Registered Upgraded
  • 334 posts
bump, really need help guys.

Kuey

Kuey

Herb is my lifestyle.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 139 posts
I have no clue. Im just doing the old fashion way and passing one with my own pee :P

Smoke_Everyday

Smoke_Everyday

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
Good Old Synthetic, has gotten me out of a couple jams at work. What your gonna want to do is go and buy some hand warmers. When you usually buy a pack it will come with one. You microwave it for about 15-30 seconds and then you rubberband the hand warmers on it. It should keep the urine at a temp of about 98 degrees. When you go in for the test they test the temp to make sure if came from a human. You do not have to keep it on ice. They stay inside smoke shops for months with no problems at all. Do not dilute it. Its just enough for you to pass the test and you dont want to ruin the stuff with water.

Smoke_Everyday

Smoke_Everyday

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
Where some boxer briefs and just keep it tucked. lol

Bodybuilder1010

Bodybuilder1010

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

ok so i have an interview for wal-mart Wednesday and i will have to pass, needless to say im not using my own pee, a guy i know gave me some synthetic pee in an airtight container and told me he has had friends pass with it before but i have a few questions.

-It has a temp thing on it but how do i get it to the right temp?

-will it go bad since its in an airtight container, i've been keeping the container in ice

-it smells a little strong should i dilute with a little water and if so how much?

-how can i strap it down there because i cant keep it in my pockets, friends of mine that work there say they make you empty your pockets before the test.

any and all help appreciated thanks.

The urine will have to be between 90-100 degrees to pass.

kashii

kashii

• Registered Upgraded
  • 334 posts
i went to wal-mart they dont sell hand warmers this time of year will keeping it in between my legs get it to the right temp since after all pee is the temp of body heat so i figre that would work but i want to be sure

kashii

kashii

• Registered Upgraded
  • 334 posts
another thing does wal-mart drug test you on the first interview or the second?

kashii

kashii

• Registered Upgraded
  • 334 posts
bump.

Smoke_Everyday

Smoke_Everyday

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
I tried to buy some at Wal-Mart too but they didnt have it, but the suggested that I go to Cabela's or Bass Pro Shop. How long will it be between you microwave it and take the test. You should test it while your at home, to see if it stays in the range for long enough. warming it up will not make it go bad

kashii

kashii

• Registered Upgraded
  • 334 posts
well its got one of those temp things like you put on a fish tank on it within the range of 90-100 degrees and i put it between my legs to test and it said 98 but i cant tell if that was just the temp thing that was 98 or contents of the bottle

and also i live in a small town wal mart is pretty much all we have here :\

johnson1

johnson1

• Registered Upgraded
  • 174 posts
Put the fake piss in a condom and tie it up... then tape to your inner thigh. then tape hand warmers around it.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1)