Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question about driving cross country with bud.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Dabigmandawg, Jul 6, 2010.

1. In a week I'm driving from Arizona to Kentucky and we'll be goin through New Mexico and Texas and stuff like that. I wanna bring about an 8th along with me. It's not that smelly of bud luckily and unfortunately. I would baggy it in like a shitty little bag, then wrap it in air fresheners, baggy again in a fresh shield ziploc bag and then probably jar it. How safe would this be to bring? And are there many checkpoints where I could get caught at along the way?

2. Obey the rules of the road and you will be fine. Just keep it well hidden, don't hotbox or anything. Don't give an officer a reason to search you if you get pulled over and remember your rights.

3. Do not consent to searches and you'll be fine. If an officer tries to detain you without probable cause, ask if you can go.

You'll be fine.

4. Worse case senario you do get caught, only admit to picking it up in the state that you were in. Breaking any law going through a state is a felony.

5. i just went from colorado to ohio with a shit load of bud and everything went smoothly. i would suggest just not smoking on the trip, and if you do get out and do it. dont leave roaches in the car. and just an 8th should be pretty easy to hide and smell proof so i think youll be perfectly fine.

6. Stay away from southern New Mexico. The border checkpoints are brutal. Stay on I-40, don't speed. You'll be fine. The rest of the way, you're on your own. :p

7. You'll be fine man.

8. Don't smoke in the car, keep it in a bag or something in your trunk. Of course obey the rules of the road and do not draw attention to yourself and you should be good. I drive a good bit down to college with me and have never had a problem. But be sure to hide it in the trunk and since it's only a 8th, you can probably just throw it into your luggage and pop that in the trunk. Even if you get pulled over having it in your trunk is a safer because a cop needs a reason to search your trunk as well as your consent. Good luck!