Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Weed Candy Bars

• Please log in to reply

Halibut Skies

Halibut Skies

Sounds Fishy...

• Registered Upgraded
  • 257 posts
What have you folks heard about them? Are they very similar to eating baked goods (avec mj), or are they more/less intense. I'm not talking about those wannabee little THC sucker candies, I'm referring to a chocolate bar of some sort; sold at the Cannabis Club. $10 a pop I believe.

You see, I'm going to a concert on Saturday and I'd like to get pretty stoned, but it's an indoor venue so I'm not sure if I'll be able to smoke safely in there. I'm seeing Slightly Stoopid, and for anyone who is familiar with Stoop's music, you can see the perdicament I'm in.

My plan is to eat 2 of these candy bars on the drive into S.F., then smoke a Mascotti on my way to the venue. Mascottis are just empty filtered cigarettes that I fill with .6g of reefer and some tobacco. (Very stealthy) Think this is a legit plan? I'll probably end up sneaking in another Mascotti just incase.

-sam

btw, just realized i've hit 100 posts :). I'd smoke in celebration but I've got important things going on tomorrow that wont permit me to do so.

Massive.Matt

Massive.Matt

Shhhhhhmoke

• Registered Upgraded
  • 384 posts
I've eatin one. I loved it. All thought I do love the taste of weed to so you might not like it. They get you fucked up. I smoke atleast 4-5 bowls a day and I was lauging non stop after I ate this with a few chicks from my class. My ex-girlfrind had it at the time, so me and this other chick ate the whole thing. It was pretty sweet.

idontexhale

idontexhale

• Registered Upgraded
  • 148 posts

What have you folks heard about them? Are they very similar to eating baked goods (avec mj), or are they more/less intense. I'm not talking about those wannabee little THC sucker candies, I'm referring to a chocolate bar of some sort; sold at the Cannabis Club. $10 a pop I believe.

You see, I'm going to a concert on Saturday and I'd like to get pretty stoned, but it's an indoor venue so I'm not sure if I'll be able to smoke safely in there. I'm seeing Slightly Stoopid, and for anyone who is familiar with Stoop's music, you can see the perdicament I'm in.

My plan is to eat 2 of these candy bars on the drive into S.F., then smoke a Mascotti on my way to the venue. Mascottis are just empty filtered cigarettes that I fill with .6g of reefer and some tobacco. (Very stealthy) Think this is a legit plan? I'll probably end up sneaking in another Mascotti just incase.

-sam

btw, just realized i've hit 100 posts :). I'd smoke in celebration but I've got important things going on tomorrow that wont permit me to do so.

you cant smoke the day before something important shit if i were the president(which they dont drug test) i go high to my inaguration HAHAHAHA

bacon

bacon

mmmm marijuana

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts
ive heard that all the edibles at the cannabis club get u pretty fucked up, btw where in the bay area do u live?

Halibut Skies

Halibut Skies

Sounds Fishy...

• Registered Upgraded
  • 257 posts
I'm in the Oakland hills area.

thanks for the replies

BlastedinNorCal

BlastedinNorCal

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 171 posts
Yeah they fuck you up soo good. If you eat a full one you probly wont be able to function. By the the way, people under the stairs are the shit.

mietoe

mietoe

Comfortably Numb

• Old School
  • 2,743 posts
any weed stuffs ive eaten havent me gotten me very blazed no matter how potent im put under assumption as they are, unless i eat alot. so my best recomendation, eat 2 on the way, eat 2 in the parking lot before u go in and bring a whole PACK of those half and half stogs with you. you should be straight, just duck out ur cigarette if theyre cops around u. have fun man

marqus139

marqus139

• Registered Upgraded
  • 230 posts
I'm confused on what y'all are talking about. What are these candy bars and where do you get them? Can you get them anywhere?

dirtybongwater

dirtybongwater

Pot Ninja

• Old School
  • 6,211 posts
HS. You should eat the candy bars when you get to the parking lot of the concert. Apparently when you eat thc goodies it takes longer to get high but you will stay high longer. I'm thinking if you smoke up while you're driving to the concert you'll have a buzz..then eat your candy bars. It should last you a good 5 hours.

wiseacre

wiseacre

Rook

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts
PUTS ARE THE SHIT... LA REP, but im from san francisco... big ups to good music. On that other note, my friend had two chocolates, but the were little one bite ones. They smelled so dank, I didn't try one though.

master chief

master chief

smokin n' tokin

• Registered Upgraded
  • 693 posts
i dont know what mieto is tlaking about man.. that chocolate will FUCK you up... it gets you alot higher and lasts ALOT longer than smoking. just know that it takes about an hour to kick in. i reccomend eating them, then smoking on the way there. that way you will be high from the cig. and as that starts to wear off, the chocolate will start to kick in, and you will be good from 2 bars for like.. 5 hours at LEAST... have fun

Aimer

Aimer

Comfortably Numb

• Old School
  • 910 posts
u should go with the flow more

Cali_Toker

Cali_Toker

Old School Stoner

• Old School
  • 1,295 posts
ive tried many edibles from various canibus clubs out here. Some are good some arent. If you have a recomendation for medical marijuana i suggest you hit up the Hayward Paitents Resource Center out in hayward, they have a great selection of edibles. The brownies they have are also the most potent brownies on the market, i eat just a quarter of a brownie and im high as fuck. If i eat a whole brownie i fall asleep and dont wake up for another 10 hours or so.

edit: Oh i just saw you are going to sf for a concert, i suggest you check out the green cross out in frisco. They have a good selection of thc edibles....dont buy the lolipops though they are weak as hell. I suggest buying a brownie or cookie......... Also i wouldnt worry too much about sneaking a jay into the concert, its frisco they wont care. Every concert ive gone to in my life ive smoked weed indoors, its a concert everyones smoking weed.

Last concert i went to was in santa cruz and the security guard found 10 blunts on me in my pockets. He just looked at me and said "tell ya what ill let you keep these, enjoy the show"...... Obviously that wont happen evertime but you should be pretty safe with bringing weed into a concert in SF

gogo

gogo

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,724 posts
yeah they are sweety
http://www.cannabiscandy.com/

fAKdded

fAKdded

ariya-sacca

• Old School
  • 3,729 posts
How do you guys get ahold of this stuff? I've never come across it. Damn, I need to get a Med. Card... Anyone want to injure me serverly? :)

Freedumb

• Old School
  • 2,294 posts
cant smoke in a slightly stoopid concert? arnt they like fucking reggae?

trust me, if its a concert, you can smoke in it, you can smoke in any concet

even if you think its sketchy, tons of people will be smoking cigs, just go stand near them smoke a joint you wil have nothing to worry about

XeerO

XeerO

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

yeah they are sweety
http://www.cannabiscandy.com/

have you ordered off this website? is it safe? =x

Halibut Skies

Halibut Skies

Sounds Fishy...

• Registered Upgraded
  • 257 posts
Thanks for all the replies. Ya I plan to eat a whole bar in the car and smoke while I'm at the show. OF COURSE people smoke at shows, indoor ones as well. The only concern of mine is that most people bring a chillum or one hitter to shows so they can take a hit between songs... smoking a joint might not work as well.. we'll see. Either way it will be great!!

-sam

Resin Chamber

Resin Chamber

PrimE ResinatoR

• Registered Upgraded
  • 442 posts

How do you guys get ahold of this stuff? I've never come across it. Damn, I need to get a Med. Card... Anyone want to injure me serverly? :)

id love to break your face

yea anyways, something important to remember; eat a full meal before consuming ganja chocolate as its very high in fat (butter), so it can make you feel very sick on an empty stomach. down in Los Angeles they have ganja taffy as well as ganja kit-kat bars and butterfingers. and about 20 other varieties.

Cali_Toker

Cali_Toker

Old School Stoner

• Old School
  • 1,295 posts

have you ordered off this website? is it safe? =x

thats not real stuff he's talking about. Thats just candy that TASTES like marijuana, its doesnt actually have thc in it. So yes what he did was safe and legal.

I was at canibus freedrom day and i saw hundreds of people buying chronic candy from the booth just assuming that it has thc in it when it doesnt lol.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users