Do all dicks taste the same?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Cheating Death, Jul 4, 2010.

1. Eh, you've never had sex and after a few pumps go to switch positions and she sucks on you some more? Aka sex left over.

Also some guys bust one before they have sex to increase their hang time. Aka Leftover.

2. I'm a chick, so no, not really.

Also, I meant if the person has sex with someone and goes to sleep with a NEW person and doesn't wash off the other person's bodily fluids first, is gross.

3. Well anyone who doesnt wash after any type of physical exertion where fluids are released needs better hygiene.

4. Pennies taste good.

I like how pennies taste.

I like how pussy tastes.

therefore

Pussy=pennies

5. I thought you were saying penis

6. They taste like... air.

7. How the fuck does pussy have a metallic taste?

If anything it smels like fish...

God I hope there isnt a thread that spawns from this called "What does an asshole taste like"

8. Honestly, it shouldn't be tasting or smelling like fish either unless you have an ungodly strong scent that you can't help or you don't clean your cooch right.

9. some guys on here clearly mess with girls that have poor hygiene lol....

Your vagina should not smell nor taste like pennies, fish, poop, or anything other than normal bodily scent...

10. pussy smells like lava

11. Well, not that I would know either, but here's my best guess:

Tastes like soap = Fresh out of the shower

Tastes like sweat = Fresh out of the gym

Tastes like ass = You're either doing it wrong, or you really know what you're doing. :D

12. Iron in the blood

13. I want a BJ now.

Where the tounges at GC Girls? ;)

14. Some girls do have a metallic taste based on diet and bodily fluids.

I have been with one girl that 'tasted' like that and she was clean... made sure of that :devious:

All im saying is that its not entirely impossible :confused_2:

Dicks on the other hand being an appendage can be kept somewhat cleaner than an orfice such as a vagina.

My dick probly* tastes good and clean!

* Subject matter is based solely off opinion and is not reflected by any physical activity.

15. Best thread title I've ever read. I have no idea how dicks taste either. Nor am I curious. Just thought I'd throw that out there.

16. :rolleyes:lol...i love it! she's eating his meat & complaining that it taste like the meat he's been eating...roflol...p.s. i had peaches & cottage cheese for breakfast,feel free to stop by...lol;)

:Dwell if it's for science;):p

17. Not so fast there...

You're one strange dude. :p

18. Spoken like a true virgin who hasn't ever tasted different people's skin (personally I'm talking about girls here). Everyone tastes and smells different due to varying body chemistry, diet, environmental conditions, etc.

It's ok though. You'll get to kiss a few girls someday and maybe even get laid, then you'll start to figure it out.

19. Your dick tastes so...intelligent.

20. how does your dick taste? praline and cream flavor?