Do all dicks taste the same?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Cheating Death, Jul 4, 2010.

1. thATS WHAT i was thinking because it must tast gross as fuck!

2. I'd figure it would be tasteless just like your knee is tasteless... unless you are sweating then it should taste salty as sweat is mostly salty water.

3. " Today GC discusses the science behind the tasting of dick."

4. #24 postblue, Jul 5, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2010
    depends on the guy. all girls taste different too.
    its like, everyone has there own natural scent as well

btw, a few of my girl friends would agree with me when i say dick doesnt taste that bad. i mean i've only ever been with 3 long term boyfriends, but as far as i know...not so bad. but maybe i jus got lucky with them

5. Why would something be seriously wrong there?

I've been with my fair share of men.. and they all tasted different - some more bitter, some more sweet. Do you know anything about biology, dude?

6. I just broke two ribs, punctured a lung and pulled a muscle in my back trying to see what mine tastes like. Is blood supposed to spray out of your mouth when you cough?

:D

7. My dicks tastes like the blueberry and looks like the tree!!

8. One person, multiple dicks. This is the man to ask.

9. All dicks probably taste the same, but their semen probably tastes different

All girls pussys taste different because girls get wet and all girls wetness tastes different depending on their diet and hygiene.

10. Wouldn't have any trouble gettin volunteers lol.

11. Dude it taste like skin but kinda salty and the natural smell of his skin. Pahahah, cheyah :)

12. pshh everyone knows dicks taste like chocolate.

pussies on the other hand ... usually seem to taste like pennies.

13. Pussies do not taste like pennis? nor does penis taste like chocolate? You're just being silly michel.

14. He said pennies.

In which case, dude be messing with some nasty bitches if their shit tastes like pennies.
    Which then leads to asking, how the hell those this guy know what pennies taste like?

15. 1) you never tasted a penny when you were little?

2) I've been with some that were clean, some that were dirty, some that were downright nasty ... every chick has a hint of penny in her pussy.

16. No, I've never tasted a penny when I was little.... I guess I was never curious to put absolutely filthy items in my mouth as a child...

And no.. pretty sure every female in the world doesn't have a "hint of penny" taste to her pussy.

17. how can you be so certain if you never tasted a penny?

just find a 2010 and get to licking.

18. i know what copper pennies smell like.. and taste is linked to smell...

and they smell nasty. Lord knows I've tasted myself at various points in time and I know I don't taste anywhere near how a penny smells (or how i would assume it tastes)

and I'm sure if all girls tasted like copper pennies.... everyone would know about it.

19. i bet my dick tastes like axe shampoo thats what i just washed it with