Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Any feedback on 'Ureasample' freeze dried human urine?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Pied Piper, Jul 2, 2010.

1. Dude, I have to get in on this. I haven't smoked since 2001 and have never done any hard drugs. I could make a mint!

2. OBVIOUSLY; People who want to make money off of people who need to pass a U.T. And I'd imagine they get it the same way we all do. By peeing.

3. Read the above story link...

4. I bet whoever is selling the piss is some stoner that is getting a kick out of fucking everyone over.

5. That website is a joke. The site isnt maintained ever. The summer special sale has been up 12 months a year. I guess even when its christmas here its summer some where in the world. Plus his prices are high as hell! There's other sites that sell real clean human urine for drug testing like Pass your drug test They have the cheapest prices around if urine is your thing.

6. Hey I was just curious of your opinion. I just purchased one of the freeze dried urine kits from ureasample.com and I was wondering if you used it and did you pass your test? I kinda got confused with the posts. I'm a new member and I'm not used to them yet lol.
    Thanks

7. How desperate can you possibly be to buy someones piss off the internet?

8. Well when you only have pot head friends it's a different story. & you have no idea what goes on in my life. So how about you mind your own business if you're not trying to answer my question.

9. I have bought the powdered kits from testclear but never used them because I had access to a friends piss, but buy a fresh batch (only 44$) about every 14-18 months. I have used Quickfix in the past and it worked, you just have to keep it at temp. Not under or over. Obviously. I was always nervous about the powdered stuff but the support staff insist that it is real human urine and that they only way you could fail is if the temp is off.

10. works great ive used it several times im on medical marijuana vs narcotics and ive passed every test using this product