"Mike's Hard Lemonade"

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by ienjoysmokin, Jul 2, 2010.

1. Got mad blazed with the vaporizer, and about 5 minutes later went to the fridge to get somethin to drink, then a see this charismatic 6 pack. I sat there and wondered where it came from, so I popped a bottle, and realized this shit is fuckin tasty as hell, it tastes nothing like alcohol, pure lemonade. it cured my cotton mouth, and i'm feeling lil crunk :eek: hahahahahaaa

2. haha they do taste good but i hardly feel anything, but i only drank one

3. I love that shit!! :hello:
    my bf tries to steal them and I'm like no
    get your nasty beer!!

4. ... Since when would you ever feel anything after drinking a single bitch pop?

5. unfortunately it's frowned upon when men drink anything that has a good flavor. Oh well hahaha I can handle anything, pass the everclear would ya?

6. there's barely any alcohol in those things...

but if i were gonna drink one of those pussy drinks i'd drink a Twisted Tea.. those are good

7. Yea dude, mikes lemonade, Smirnoff Ice and the like are all girl drinks. I vowed to never drink another shitty beer after I downed a 40 oz. Smirnoff Ice bottle In 30 seconds and didn't feel SHIT. They taste good though!

8. That's a bitch drink.

9. I don't get why they try to make Mike's seem "hard" in the commercials and appeal to big, brawny men drinking at the ballgame or while resting after chopping down some trees. Maybe they need to do some market research because everyone that drinks that shit is under 25 and female.

10. But it tastes so good...

11. i just re-read the OP's post...

you felt a "lil crunk" after just drinking one? Whoa. That's called zero tolerance.

I'd have to drink 3 to feel anything - if I can stop from pissing before I get to the 3rd.

12. I haven't tried it but I have made my own hard lemonade, once with vodka and once with Wild Turkey of all things. I'm not much for mixed drinks but they tasted pretty good.

13. Mike's Hard Lemonade is on the same level as Southern Comfort and Peach Schnapps. No respectable man would drink these. And do people still say crunk these days?

14. I've never tried Mikes but to all you saying it has less alcohol than other beers, thats not true. I just looked up its alcohol percentage and its 5.2%....so its actually a full percent more than bud light.

15. Nooo... how can you possibly compare SoCo to Mike's Hard?

Mike's Hard has 5% alcohol. SoCo has 35-50% alcohol depending on which kind you buy.

I love a good Alabama Slammer with SoCo.. shit'll get ya drunk

16. I'm not talking about alcohol percentage I'm talking about the type of people who drink them.

17. SoCo not a mans drink? I drink whatever fucks me up.. and Mikes tastes alright but id have to drink like 40 to get buzzin, so i dont drink it...

Mikes is for females.

Mmmm mmmm Bitch

18. Whoa... so now specific types of people drink Southern Comfort? That make no sense :/

It's one of the major brands of liqueurs.... I don't know anyone who has an aversion to it unless they got too drunk off it once...

It's on par with Jagermeister... most people I know will only drink it if they want to get drunk. But I never heard of any "specific" kind of people only drinking SoCo

19. Never mind I don't feel like arguing over bullshit. The only people I see drinkin SoCo are Abercrombie bitches and people who just turned 21.

20. I wasn't arguing...
    but just so you know - just because that's all the people you've seen drink it doesn't mean those are the only people that drink it. ;)