"Mike's Hard Lemonade"

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by ienjoysmokin, Jul 2, 2010.

1. Beer, for the most part tastes bad imo. I've found a few I really enjoy, local brews, both are ales, made by Terrapin Brewery.

If I want to get fucked up, I'll order a few long island iced teas. Talk about a good drink, they go down like water if made correctly.

2. not callin you out personally^

You people bitchin about the people who said its a "bitch drink" are far outnumbering the people youre bitchin about.. so how about you get the fuck over it?

Ive stated before that when i say bitch about mikes.. im not sayin the people who drink it are bitches, people who interpret otherwise are lookin for an argument.. its a bitch beer/ beverage cause the sugar/alcohol content and the fact that you gotta drink so much liquid to get tipsy..

caution: drinking mikes causes one to become defensive over the reason they drink mikes, and massive panties in bunches..

3. For the same reason some of you are callin mike's a bitch drink, you could call beer a bitch drink. IT'S FAIRLY LOW ALCOHOL CONTENT!!! Yet noone call beer a bitch drink, so therefore you can't call mike's a bitch drink on the basis of it's alcohol content.

For me, I like to drink some to enjoy myself and some to get fucked up. If i'm tryin to get fucked up, it's shots of whatever I can find. If i'm tryin to enjoy myself, it's usually a screwdriver. If there's mikes around, though, I wouldn't mind that.

As for beer, some beer is ok like corona and shit. Most of the shit they have at parties, like busch light and shit, tastes SOOO BAD though.

4. hell yea i drink to get fucked up but u know when u got cotton mouth u be tryin to drink anything u know what i mean?

5. More than one and it's too sweet for me. I will enjoy that one, though.

6. I tend to shy away from malt liquor beverages. I would rather drink beer or whisky.

7. Mike's is good for a couple refreshing drinks with a bit of a spike but not to get drunk. Not because it's weak (because it's not) but all the sugar.

I go with the "alcohol is alcohol" mantra, none of this "bitch drink" dreck that's been going on. Hell, I'd prefer Mike's over most standard-fare whole lagers because they taste like shit (Budweiser, Pabst, Keystone, Coors, etc.). Twisted Tea is okay except for the standard variety--tastes like cheap triple-strength black tea. Go with shots or mixed drinks if you want to get smashed.

8. I agree about mass produced adjunct lagers. Being made with cheap cereal grains, and a shitty brewing process ensures minimal taste and piss beer consistency.

I prefer a

[​IMG]

or a

[​IMG]

any day over malt liquor or even hard liquor.

9. Fat Tire in a can?!? I've never seen that. How does it taste compare to out of a bottle?

10. Even better. Get it if you can. Honestly I've recently found beer is better out of the can and tastes more like it's from a keg than in the bottles where it can be exposed to oxygen and light.

The can shuts out the light and oxygen (beer get's skunky from light and oxidation.)

Make sure to pour it in a glass and you cannot taste any remnants of the aluminum.

11. For sure. I wish more microbrews came in cans.

12. Agreed. :D :smoking:

13. only 'bitch drinks' ive had are:

lemon ruski
    [​IMG]
    %5 alcohol vol.

smirnoff ice, these tasted pretty good and had a high alc vol at %7
    [​IMG]

and pulse, they were also %7 but left a disgusting taste in my mouth after 2
    [​IMG]

14. Again, those aren't "bitch" drinks, they are little kid drinks. Does that look like it's meant to appeal to the ladies? No, they are meant to appeal to 12 year olds.

15. Acctuly, that's not realy true. My 60 year old uncle is a alcoholic, he use to drink beer all the time, but now he drinks mikes. He goes through about 12 a day thow.

16. Ya its tastey, but it is still Bitch Beer lolz

I prefer a big bottle of vodka lolz

17. If you wanna drink for taste, have some sour apple puckers. Dear lord, that is my favorite drink, alcoholic or non alcoholic. Would most definitely drink if there was no alcohol in it.

But generally I take shots and drink mixed drinks.

18. my nickname is twisted tea with the older fellows

19. its still good, and same percentage as regular beer. id drink a brew, but sometimes if the wifey got it ill slam one.

20. since when do 12 year olds drink? :confused: