"Mike's Hard Lemonade"

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by ienjoysmokin, Jul 2, 2010.

1. they tase good, but you gotta down the whole 6 pack just to get a buzz on...

2. I'm not above drinking a mike's or any other "flavored" alcoholic drink. chilling at a cookout or something who cares honestly if you're drinking a 5% beer or 5% mike's?

have all sorts of shit in my fridge for whatever strikes my fancy at the time, but I do have to admit I am a bit ale-biased in my beer selection.

3. Love lemonade love alcohol sooooo...

4. Fixed.. P.S. when the difference between than and then eludes your simple minded brain, you should not call other people stupid... People in glasses houses, don't throw stones.

5. Mikes HARDER 8 or 9%, pretty good...gets yah drunk.and a 16 oz is only 99 cents around here.

6. I'm a guy and I like mike's hard lemonade. So what if it's a bitch drink? when I want to get fucked up, anything below 60 proof is a bitch drink to me. so yeah um. beer with 5.5% alcohol? I'm pretty sure a bottle of vodka or everclear trumps mr. hard ass beer drinker any day of the week. and yes it definitely helps with cotton mouth.

7. hells to the yeah. take that shit straight!

8. it tastes good. bomb actually. but id have better luck trying to get drunk off o'douls.

and who cares if its a bitch drink or not get the fuck over it.

9. i'm loko for 4 lokos!!!

10. #90 homegrowntwinki, Jul 11, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2010
    Yeah...They're good...why does everyone hate? It's beer with a non-Hop flavor? its like taking half a shot of vodka and pouring it into Lemonade..whoopty fuckin doo. Let the guy drink it.
    I personally like the Kahlua drinks that are pre-made, Screwdrivers, Anything with vodka for the most part...Vodka and pepsi, vodka and cranberry, and 40oz.

11. Does everything have to be about getting drunk? You can't drink one of these because you like it? Godamn people, everything in life doesn't revolve around how fucked up you can get for 10 bucks or what the percentage of alcohol is in everything you pour down your throat.

Smoke up, catch a buzz, feed your head, spread some love and enjoy life for chrissakes.

12. i wonder how many of the "mikes is a bitch drink" guys smoke menthol cigarettes too

13. It's funny, I was thinking the same thing.

I drink Mikes when I'm at parties and want to have a nice social buzz going.

I drink straight shots of Vodka and drink a rum and coke on the side if I want to get fucked up with a few friends.

Nothing is worse than being completely shit faced, fall-on-the-floor drunk at a party with like 25-30 other people there. You make a complete ass out of yourself.

I do enjoy the taste of Mikes Hard Lemonade and I'm not afraid to admit it, it's a good drink, and their good to drink once you've already got a good buzz going.

14. They have mikes harder lemonade which is 8% I believe

15. it takes about 50 mikes hard lemonade's to get tipsy...just sayin'.

drinking mikes hard lemonade is something you don't tell anyone

but its something great to drink after a smoke sess, you definitly feel good after some of em and tastes amazingg

16. Definitely the easiest alcoholic drink to have when you're high. I did that once with my vaporizer too at a party. I couldn't stop drinking them.

17. #97 NORRIN RADD, Jul 11, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2010
    Why would not tell anyone you drank it? Seems like you're trying too hard to impress the wrong people. I don't give a fuck what anyone says if I want one best baleedat I'm gonna cop one and drink that whole bitch down. Word is bond.

18. Come to South Carolina. That stuff makes a good wedding punch, when you want your guests to have to be hauled off in a wheelbarrow.

19. am i allowed to say, Oh the irony! in this situation??

i believe the correct phrase is; "people in glass houses, should not throw stones"

when spelling eludes your simple minded brain, you should not imply other people are stupid....