Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

outdoor feeding schedule?

• Please log in to reply

potblower

potblower

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 458 posts
never grown outdoo b4 so was wondering how do i know when to start using the flowering nutrients (im using blue mountain organics flower power 1-8-7),

imma gonna plant a 2 week old plant so its already about 6 inches tall w/ a couple of good sized leaves, i got ffof in a 30x30 inches hole, anyone have exp. growing in this size hole? but for the entire season they should be good w/ just plain water during the veg right since the soil is already loaded w/ stuff, if not, i got this worm casting and bat guuno that i got make for a tea during veg thanks for any/all input :smoke:

gre123123

gre123123

• Registered Upgraded
  • 813 posts
u start the flowering nutrients AFTER you start to see the plant is starting to flower. if you see pre-flowers, im not sure but to be safe i would still wait until you see at least 4 or 6 pistils in each spot.
and i think you can go with water only during the veg with ffof. I never used it but thats what it seems like.
some people have said that that kind of soil has alot of nutrients for young plants so i would make sure it has a few good sets of leaves and then transplant

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users