Wicca , the occult , telekenisis , astral projection , etc

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by shitty smitty, Jul 2, 2010.

1. thats why i made this thread friend. but then we have sceptics and trolls. the thread isnt called "is telekinesis real". so i think that some people should just shove it am i wrong? :)

2. dude i love others opinions. and your right , i wasnt trying to prove its jack shit from that. other than saying something about alchemy (sorry , im high).
    but "if you don't like hearing other's opinions then don't start a thread.". i like other's opinions , but im not asking if its real or for any opinions. im asking about what do you guys know about the subject and whats their experiences. not do you think its real , why and why not.
    thanks for your concern = )

3. that's my point, it's an open forum.
    nothing ever stays on track in this place, discussions go where they will go.

It doesn't really matter to you whether or not people do or don't beleive in it at the end of the day.
    Haters gonna hate, right?

4. this is true.
    positive vibes every one

5. I hope that guy convinced that girl to drown :p

6. hahahahahahaha roflmao im not high right now but im rofling like i was high hahahaha

7. Here's my problem. And I hate to by a whinny baby about my problems to complete strangers especially when it is about something that is so personal, but I do not know where else to turn to, and was really hoping someone, ANYONE could please shed some light and give me the answers that I seek.

A atheist friend of mine has basically proven to me (without even trying hard at all) that there is no afterlife, that once we die, that is it.

I of course after months of research and stress can not live with the thought of never existing after I die in any conscious way.

I found out about, a challenge made by someone who would give over a million dollars to anyone who could please just prove once and for all in a controlled setting that this OBE or AP belief is real to the point where at least ONE person can claim the money. So far to this day, nothing. NO proof, and no claims.

I heard all the boo hoo excuses of how it is bad karma money, or how money is not important, and blah blah blah.

Then damn it do for free and give the money away to charity.

I do not understand what to believe anymore. Can someone please use reason and logic to help me. Because as far as I am concerned, there is no point of living, I am very depressed with this realization, and I know it is not anyone job to make me feel better. But I can not understand how if there are so many people who make the claims that they can make, but yet no one wants the money? Or at least to prove it is real?

Please someone help me with this. Thank you.
    Signed,
    Sincerely MR.depressed, and afraid of the infinite end.