Wicca , the occult , telekenisis , astral projection , etc

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by shitty smitty, Jul 2, 2010.

1. #41 Slater420, Jul 5, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2010
    well me and my friend.. never belifed in this shit. but one night i had a dream it was about us walking to this girls house to get some bud and shit... and the most intense shit happened in the dream like somone knocked on my door with a halloween mask on and i shot em 4 times thru my front window.

my friend woke up around the same time i did i was up for prlly 15 minutes.

he wakes up like
    "dog i had the craziest dream. we was walkin to saras and we picked some weed up and shit. but then we were back at your crib and somone knocked on the door and i remeber you shooting at some thing."

idk wtf this was. but i have heard shit like i expierenced before... one of my other friends says he and his cousin shared a dream

its fuckin jacked up kinda makes me have the goosebumps.PS i take my dreams very serious, in my life i get vibes and dreams... like one day for no reason my uncle was healthy as fuck.. i had a feeling he was dieing that day, i even told my mom. i said mom "uncle ___(im not typing his name it freaks me out to much still, plus respect for the dead) is he okay? " she said yeah i talked to him yesterday he is doing great. i said " no mom i dont think so" she acted wierd like im fucking with her. im like seriously i cant describe what im feeling but i just know somthing happened

and guess what he died that day. fucked up right?
    i got mad goosebumps now i didnt wanna type that but why not.

i think life is one big dream or somthing
    you control it by thinking and posotive vibes..

honestly thats how i feel
    think good shit will happen
    and it will

our glasses are half full!!!!

2. #42 HeavyHands, Jul 5, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2010
    i agree completely with this statement

you guys that are claiming its not real, have you ever tried it?

i am a skeptic but i also have a open mind i don't know about the witch stuff but i have experimented with telekinesis and astral projection and in front of others i have made a psi wheel move. i have had almost no luck with astral projection but I've only been trying for a short time

and for those posting Randi videos i figured i would post a video of my own

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Fc0bI5CPuk"]YouTube- Ripleys Believe It or Not! A Qigong (chi kung) Master Emits Heat From Hand at Over 200 degrees[/ame]

3. This is typical of religious people. In the absence of a good explanation for seemingly odd events, they will settle for bad ones. Much like people of the past claimed earthquakes and lightning strikes as acts of the gods because they didn't know any better.

4. THat video is awesome up there ^ +rep

I went into as a friend's barn stall at night, looked around and shut the slide door to walk away and the metal starts raddling inside, I shine light through the door and there is nothing in there and it stopped. There are things we cant explain, look at these dissappearences;

Top 10 Bizarre Disappearances - Top 10 Lists | Listverse

5. yeah. it looks like you and your friend are close. theres a thing you can do that takes like a while to do where your spirits bond or something. your friend doesnt have to believe in wicca. if you do this , that person will always be inside of you and you will always be inside him. it will also make telepathy easier for both of you.

and one person up there said he hasnt had much luck with astral projection. it takes weeks and sometimes months. good luck

6. it isnt always instant. and im not a druid. i said im trying to become one. becoming a druid takes many many years. and healing isnt instant. if someone has a cold , do a spell and it will start clearing up in about a day. or if they have cancer ... im not sure if anyone is strong enough to cure that but something like the swine flu could be healed in a matter of days. :eek:

7. If you do some research into these disappearances you will find many of them have actual explanations or are hoaxes altogether like so many other paranormal claims.

How do you know it is your spell that is working and not simply the immune system doing its job?

8. i see you skipped over my post how about addressing it

have you ever tried any of the things talked about in this thread?

what do you think about the video i posted?

9. alright i totaly see where your coming from. but the doctor told me i should be better in three weeks from this sickness that was like a flu type thingy (i forget the name). i did a spell (a damn good one) and after 2 i was fine :hello: look if you dont believe , its cool. i dont expect everyone to , and i wont try to make them. witches cant teach without the permission of their students. :smoke:

10. I've had pnemonia and it cleared up in 3 days with mild antibiotic use...I also had pnemonia that cleared up after a week and a half of me in the hospital... just because you "cured" your sickness and it cleared up faster doesn't mean it wasn't just a fast response from your bodies natural defenses.

11. Have I tried casting spells or astral projecting? No, but I have done research into it and thus far I have not seen or read anything objective that would lead me to believe such things are possible. Do you really expect me to accept a Ripley's believe or not! video as proof of qi? If this is proof enough for you then I don't think you should label yourself as a skeptic. Show me something peer-reviewed.

12. Left behind yellow grass. YELLOW GRASS. Its creepy.

13. Saying telekenisis isn't real is like saying everyone has lost their senses.

14. Saying it isn't real is like saying god isn't real....I've never seen it...

15. anyone here into shapeshifting? as in magical shapeshifting, skinwalkers, yu-oai, or the more traditional werewolves, berserkers warriors? im slowly researching it but id like personal history.

16. Chew the mushy.....do it....

17. i never said the video is proof for me i have done my OWN experiments which lead me to believe what i do.

i would suggest you try things for your self instead of regurgitating other peoples work you may be surprised what a open mind will lead to

18. ok when i said healed i meant help heal. ok well im just saying that it cleared up faster. say what you want = )

19. idk if its real , but i made a thread about it. anyone that can do it?

20. From a Wiccan point of view. Most serious occultists dismiss Wicca as quickly as they'd dismiss scientology.