Wicca , the occult , telekenisis , astral projection , etc

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by shitty smitty, Jul 2, 2010.

1. Well im a witch =) this thread is about ... Well all the stuff in the title. Istill cant get telekenisis down. Some people say that they can make some objects move. Any luck on that or telepathy or projection anyone?

2. telekinesis isn't real

3. Telepathy and astral projection are real. I've experienced telepathy but very close to astral projection. For telepathy you just need to clear your mind of everything. Usually the first thought that comes to the empty mind is what the message is. Astral projection requires much chakra meditation and will.

4. astral projection is real and very interesting, did you know that almost every religion has monks astral travel? it is not that rare i could do it using binaural beats.

5. I dont know, i used to be into all that stuff. I even tried astral projection ( which i think is really just lucid dreaming) and i didnt really get anywhere. As for telekinesis, i dont know. Ive tried, but i dont think that its really possible. Good luck.

6. "Anything Is Fucking Possible, You Just Have To Know How" :)

7. #7 ChronicPooper, Jul 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2010
    Quoted fo tha straight up truth!

I know I was a wizard in a past life, telekinesis what I do is manipulate the energy field (aura) around by using my own aura. It is easier with lighter objects but with something heavy like a bowl full of water id only imagine practice would be needed to move something that heavy.

I'm surprised no one has brought up chi energy, I almost made a spinning ball of chi a few days ago in my hands. I felt it spinning very rapidly and energizing in the center about to get denser and denser.. it's not hard to control the energy, but you run out easily as in my case. Guess I gotta fire up my kundalini to make some cool fire balls ahha

8. i believe in magic
    telepathed on a few occasions
    astral projection not using regular methods but felt like it would be under that category.
    reworking understanding networks, meaning networks, is key.

9. I'm a Wiccan, and I've been following my path since early middle school.
    I'm very well handed with astral projection, and clairvoyance. I'm experienced with my religion and know my way about it. Have you read the Wiccan Book of Shadows yet?
    If you haven't you must do so, from cover to cover, it's our bible.

10. And there's no way Earth could possibly be anything than flat. You can't dismiss something just because it seems unlikely..

11. It's not just unlikely, it's unproven.

12. Challenge Info

Looks like all you guys could make a lot of money! :cool:

13. [​IMG]

But seriously, Ive looked into it. I havent had much luck with it because I dont really practice but I do believe there is a lot to magick and the occult

14. I would love to be a skeptic to magic and telekinesis and telepathy but for some reason... I just can't. After logical thought process tells me no, for some reason I have no doubt in my mind its real. I personally cannot do it though. (YET!! someone help me! lol):smoke:

15. Well logic is fuzzy here. I have never observed evidence of magic, but god damn do I want to :smoking: please someone who can do any sort, make a video, even if it is a magic trick, entertain me.

16. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHp4D64mH8s&feature=related"]YouTube - Thumb Removal[/ame]

Enjoy buddy :wave:

17. I guess I have to see how it is impossible. I can tell thats just perception, anyway thanks bro +rep for getting be the oldest trick in the book and making me feel like a kid again :rolleyes:

18. look guys, this is how i see it

lets say it IS possible to attain these faculties

do you really think the people that do would really make a fucking video of some shit like that?

obviously the "secrets" are kept tight lipped, the powers that come with this sort of development are far greater than anything you could possibly try to imagine

it almost like common sense why this shit is not in the open, THE MASS IS NOT READY FOR THIS

i suggest if you find yourself experiencing these things, keep it to yourself, its personal as fuck anyway, IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT ANYBODY THINKS, this is between you and yourself

you must understand, you have to vibrate as such a level, its not like making pancakes

19. I completely disagree with the above opinion. There are ALWAYS people who want to be the first, or famous, or rich. Especially when there are people out there that make so many claims and yet can never perform for a scientific test. I do believe our minds can do more, but not really relating to this. I absolutely cannot imagine practicing and one day moving something with my mind, and thinking to myself " hmmm, this is the most amazing thing ever, but... I'm not gonna show anyone". Or creating an energy ball in my hands, and just decide to never tell even a best friend? I'm not saying everyone is out to be rich or famous, but something along these lines would be pretty significant.