do you like big penis or small penis?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by thekiller, Jul 2, 2010.

1. #41 weedandbombs, Jul 2, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2010
    you're awesome :D
    and that chick has a huge vagina.

all i have to say:

[​IMG]

anyway, in regards to peen..... average is good - any bigger than like 7-8" is too big. anything smaller than 5 could be a prob. Luckily I don't ever meet any guys who fall outside of those boundaries, so its all good

p.s. 6" isn't "Large" - 6" is normal.

2. well if you really must know my dick is around 7 inches
    need pics?

3. Anyone else tired of this chick?
    I certainly am.

4. i read this topic page by page reply by reply and all I have to say is :D

P.S pheneforgreen you do have a huge vagina :)

5. only for the past few days now.

6. whos mad?

7. 6 looks way bigger than 5. If you are over 6 than its big not huge. I think 5.2 was average but that looks pretty small imho. 6 looks decent but it depends on the girl I guess. I heard about the 2 inches thing too,lol. If they are into that's all you need. Haha.

8. seriously pheneforgreen - you need to go

9. Why do you stoop so low to childish levels? Relax dude.

You really do come off really obnoxious in most of your posts. Very whoreish as well. Its not hot. not attractive, not sure what your motive is with your constant whoreish remarks but take a damn break and act normal for once. This whole act you put on is getting annoying.

10. A gift, for you. Now go entertain yourself elsewhere for a few hours.

[​IMG]

11. [​IMG] still too small

wtf?? That's all you!

12. i thought you liked them big?

and is her nose really the only thing you can think of? get some better insults
    yours arent funny

13. RMJL just got a nice email about pheneforgreen... but with any luck, she'll get herself banned.

As for my nose - i like my nose.. its my nose. I have an amazing sense of smell. I'm sorry you don't like my nose, but seeing as how I don't care what you think, then I guess it all works out, now don't it?

Now as I said, pheneforgreen.. knock it off - unless you want the ban hammer

14. Come on, nut up or shut up. You said you like em large.

15. ahahaha:D^^^^^^^^^

16. actually you can be banned regardless of the points
    you would know that if you actually READ the rep thread
    and i've reported you 3 times now im pretty sure you gonna be gone by the end of the day

17. Lets hope so :)

18. agreed

19. Still probably not big enough to please you...Now reading all of your rersponses I have had one question consistently stuck in my head and I gotta ask; What's fisting like? Like a whole fucking arm up there, does it hurt?

20. my dick is 3 inches normal which is pretty big i guess and 2 inches erect i dont know why??