Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

do you like big penis or small penis?

• Please log in to reply

Poll: small medium or large or all? (0 member(s) have cast votes)

small medium or large or all?

1. small(under 5) (25 votes [10.33%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 10.33%

2. medium(5-6) (87 votes [35.95%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 35.95%

3. large 6+ (79 votes [32.64%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 32.64%

4. all (51 votes [21.07%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 21.07%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Guest_Tyke_*

Guest_Tyke_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In

Maybe you misunderstood. You said you don't go below 8 or 9 inches. Either your vagina is abnormally huge to where only 8-9 inch dicks are able to satisfy you, meaning you are one loose goose...

or your vagina is an bottomless pit able to take on even the mightiest of horse dicks.

You must have a lot of problems finding guys if you only go for 8"+. Its a major rarity. Either that you have horrible measurment skills.

You're very ignorant.

You should start a new poll:

Do you like a big vagina or a small vagina? hehe

dudickle

dudickle

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 8,834 posts

I want whichever is satisfying the most. I've only slept with one guy before and he was 7" in length and 5.5" in girth so I guess that's pretty big and it was great I climaxed pretty much everytime. But just because I was with someone who was big doesn't mean I'll turn down a smaller guy now. Again, experience and skills are what matter, not size.

Did you get a measuring tape or something? I don't know many people who know their girth to within a half an inch.
  • Bluntman00 likes this

thekiller

thekiller

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,231 posts
lolol this is why I made it public. Yeah 8 inches is huge I would love to have a huge dick but I think very few guys have 8 inches maybe 1 out of 100? Who cares if she like big dick that's just what she likes like indica or sativa or hybrid if she said she will only take big dick and can only get off from that then well. Here's the selling point for average/small dick. You can tell the girl she won't limp the next day and will be able to sit down and won't choke.

pawlywog

pawlywog

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Gold Member
  • 3,675 posts

• Northern.Lights and Stigma like this

Mairuzu

Mairuzu

AnCapitán

• Banned by Moderators
  • 10,306 posts

don't start with me. you should know better than this by now.
FIRST of all, being loose has NOTHING to do with length. if i was loose, i would want a thicker dick not a longer one.
SECOND, 8 inches is definitely not a horse dick. it's above average, but not like freakishly huge or anything. look at a ruler.
THIRD, i don't have very many problems because i know how to find them. you can tell a lot about a man's dick by his height and his hands. doesn't mean its always right, but usually it is.
FOURTH, i'm the one with the fucking vagina here. and you're gonna tell me i'm ignorant. when you have a whole set of female anatomy, and you know what sex feels like when you're not the one with the dick, then come and talk to me. capeshe?

FIRST: Your insides are loose. It's like you don't even have intestines anymore. You replaced them with more dick room, obviously.

SECOND: I own 5 horses. 9" is most definitely horse status. At least donkey status.

THIRD: Good lord i've never read anything more ignorant in my life. Do you have some sort of like, whistle that makes guys dicks get hard so you can "find them" easy?

FOURTH: Do you know the average depth of a vagina? Are you an amazonian warrior?

Edited by Mairuzu, 02 July 2010 - 05:46 PM.

• 42º, Mental and oneblownaZn like this

NORRIN RADD

NORRIN RADD

Do The Knowledge

• Registered Upgraded
  • 7,198 posts

Are you an amazonian warrior?

Posted Image

Edited by IronLung421, 02 July 2010 - 05:59 PM.

• Mairuzu and UNAB0MB3R like this

Guest_Tyke_*

Guest_Tyke_*

i'm not gonna color code mine because i'm lazy and you're not worth that effort but
first, pretty sure my intestines are fine. how do you think pregnant people have sex without like pounding their fetus in the head? an 8 inch dick is no where near my vital organs.
second, can't say i've seen a horse dick, but i don't imagine i'd like to. 8 inches on a man doesn't look abnormally large to me, it looks just right.
third, helllo can you read? it's all about the hands and the height. no whistles required.
fourth, no. do you? and why the fuck do we all have to be average? I DONT LIKE AVERAGE. not average people, or places, or weed, or dicks. so if my vagina is not average, well it wouldn't suprise me. as long as there's still someone out there with an 8 inch dick that wants to fuck me, i'm still a happy camper.

Is less than 8" or 9" a deal breaker for you? And if the hands and height don't measure up, do you bypass a guy? Just curious.

NORRIN RADD

NORRIN RADD

Do The Knowledge

• Registered Upgraded
  • 7,198 posts
< Jealous. I wish I had X-Ray vision.

TheDankery

TheDankery

• Registered Upgraded
  • 6,289 posts
damn, the Sex, Love & Relationships forum seems to get more hostile by the day... can't we all just get along?

jamesh

jamesh

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 5,663 posts

3rd time i'll say this:

its allll about the hands and the height.

mma!?

TheDankery

TheDankery

• Registered Upgraded
  • 6,289 posts
...mixed martial arts? wut?

Mairuzu

Mairuzu

AnCapitán

• Banned by Moderators
  • 10,306 posts

i'm not gonna color code mine because i'm lazy and you're not worth that effort but
first, pretty sure my intestines are fine. how do you think pregnant people have sex without like pounding their fetus in the head? an 8 inch dick is no where near my vital organs.
second, can't say i've seen a horse dick, but i don't imagine i'd like to. 8 inches on a man doesn't look abnormally large to me, it looks just right.
third, helllo can you read? it's all about the hands and the height. no whistles required.
fourth, no. do you? and why the fuck do we all have to be average? I DONT LIKE AVERAGE. not average people, or places, or weed, or dicks. so if my vagina is not average, well it wouldn't suprise me. as long as there's still someone out there with an 8 inch dick that wants to fuck me, i'm still a happy camper.

The whole intestines part was a joke, obviously. You're taking it too seriously.

I've seen quite a few horse dicks in my life time, mainly when the horses are getting it on. Saw a goat dick once too, shits creepy. 8" is not abnormally large, but abnormally rare. Again, you might have forgotten, this argument is about YOU making it a deal breaker if a guy is below 8" which is the most idiotic thing I've heard. It's like a guy saying we will not date a girl unless her tits are Triple D boobs.

That's my whole point, everything else is a joke if you haven't caught on.

Hands and height really have nothing to do with it. At all.

Its okay, you have a huge vagina, no big deal.
  • See Emily Play likes this

RipIt1

RipIt1

Bussin' Down

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,811 posts
^ James Franco don't like big vaginas.. go on and git!

FoodLion

FoodLion

Load bowls, not guns

• Registered Upgraded
  • 771 posts
if you stick it in all the way, and you're on top, she should go cross-eyed.

RipIt1

RipIt1

Bussin' Down

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,811 posts

that's because james franco likes big dicks.

I think that would be you, not James. ;)

jamesh

jamesh

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 5,663 posts
pics or gtfo.

RipIt1

RipIt1

Bussin' Down

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,811 posts

i'm not ashamed of my love for big dicks.

I LOVE HUGE COCKS IN MY VAGINA.

Never said there was anything wrong with it.

Gotta have huge cocks to satisfy a huge vagina I guess?

:laughing: I keeeed, I keed.

ismokegreen

ismokegreen

Trudging on through the infinite now

• Registered Upgraded
  • 5,305 posts
so hey, if im a pretty small guy and i have a 6 1/4ish inch dick is that pretty average?
im not worried or anything, i could honestly care less... just curious.:rolleyes:

Mairuzu

Mairuzu

AnCapitán

• Banned by Moderators
  • 10,306 posts

damn, the Sex, Love & Relationships forum seems to get more hostile by the day... can't we all just get along?

no.

so hey, if im a pretty small guy and i have a 6 1/4ish inch dick is that pretty average?
im not worried or anything, i could honestly care less... just curious.:rolleyes:

Nah we're the same length. Should be average, possibly a little more above.

Guest_ihaveocd_*

Guest_ihaveocd_*
Wow...People take things way too seriously sometimes.

Anyway...
My boyfriend's size is perfect for me. And if he wants people to know it, he can tell you. I don't feel like typing anymore.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users