Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

does Vaping damage your lungs?

• Please log in to reply

moorglade

moorglade

• Registered Upgraded
  • 115 posts
I know its better than smoking, less toxins, etc..but is Vaping still not great for your lungs? any carcinagens in vapor?

BurnabyBud

BurnabyBud

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 299 posts
it really depends what temp you vape at... you can vape as low as 320F i believe, but i keep my digi volcano at 420F as most terpanoids dont vape until they've reached 406F
Wiki has a great article one Vapes

MoonCheese

MoonCheese

• Registered Upgraded
  • 272 posts

it really depends what temp you vape at... you can vape as low as 320F i believe, but i keep my digi volcano at 420F as most terpanoids dont vape until they've reached 406F
Wiki has a great article one Vapes

I own several vapes, one of which when i turn up to 400 burns the weed.

Probably just a shitty vape. it was like a hundred bucks.

<3 my silver surfer, buddha, and my latest magic flight box though =):hello:

Thomas437

Thomas437

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,009 posts
Healthiest way to ingest marijuana. All you inhale is THC and water vapor

k-lent

k-lent

peace.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 260 posts

Healthiest way to ingest marijuana. All you inhale is THC and water vapor

besides edibles. i love my vape though

Guest_Bunny of Doom_*

Guest_Bunny of Doom_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In
Anyone know what temp the mflb vapes at? Is it a good temperature? i have one, but i don´t know the temp specifics :) Sorry for beeing a noob. :wave:

MoonCheese

MoonCheese

• Registered Upgraded
  • 272 posts

Anyone know what temp the mflb vapes at? Is it a good temperature? i have one, but i don´t know the temp specifics :) Sorry for beeing a noob. :wave:

Hi, I have three =)

Im not quite sure exactly what the temp is, but judging by my other vapes id say its about a good 320-350 degrees(on a good hit).

It depends how you hit it though, if you leave it sitting for a while with the batteries in, it can burn the weed inside. Overall it should range from 300-400, but thats just an estimate. =\

Guest_Bunny of Doom_*

Guest_Bunny of Doom_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In
Thanks for the info :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users