Cock sucked whilst taking a shit

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by teh_biscuit, Jun 29, 2010.

1. #1 teh_biscuit, Jun 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2010
    Well it happened. And it wasn't a healthy shit at the time, rather a mixture of little nuts and corn swimming in the liquid shit I have made. Not a 9" hard-on titanic, but rather a smoothie coming out of the machine at 7/11.

Anyways my girlfriend was at time was washing her hands finishing the use of her bathroom time, while me of course couldn't wait to take the dump. But I dared her to suck my cock, and of course she wouldn't have done it the first try of persuasion. But I eventually did persuade her to do it.

I told her I just want this epic story to tell, this is only a once in a lifetime, and you only live the same life once. "If it smells bad, I'll hold your nose so you cant smell it. And it's a win win simply because you gag on my cock much better, and you have no to little sense of what it's disgusting smell, smells like. But I guarantee you, you only have to do it as long as you want to do it."

And you know when you think you're done taking a shit, and you continue to sit on the toilet to see if more come out or just chill for a bit(b/c I like chilling on the toilet for a bit just for the fuck of it) while that's when I literally took a shit.

This is known as a lumpkin.

Questions for you guys:
    -Have you guys have ever experience this lumpkin?
    -Will you consider it for the future?
    -If you had one before how was it?

2. all u needed was to be smoking while all this was happening
    or already be highhhhhhh

3. I've never gotten head while shitting, but I've peed on a girl before.

4. If you had a blunt in your mouth at the time, you'd be my hero.

I think its BLUMPKIN

5. I nailed a chick while takin a dump. She was a freak I said no but she just wouldn't take no for an answer so she just took a seat and worked it. I'm not gona lie it was uncomfortable cuz I was fartin n makin shit noises it was embarrasing but I figure it's a good story. I couldn't finish :hide:

6. I'd be too afraid I'd piss in her mouth. Unless she liked that...

7. yeah its called a blumpkin

8. yes, a blumpkin.

9. lol at tryna push the shit out while she slobbn ya meat and you piss in her mouth. lol

10. Congrats on the blumpkin. I would never try that, it just sseems nasty to me. I dont even like to open my mouth while taking a shit much less get my dick sucked. What if you dropped a turd and some water splashed her chin?

11. nasty hahaha, not 2 mention that the shit fumes vent between your legs so that musta smelt horrible i don't like 2 open my mouth when someone farts let alone open it above rising crap fumes :smoke:

12. People that crap tend to pee too. You didn't piss in her mouth did you?

13. Blumpkin
    Does anyone know where I can find a good clip of this from Harold and Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay? :)

14. What the hell man... what the hell - you could have just lied about this epic tale.

Besides, I couldn't speak for any other woman, but I would not feel remotely proud of myself (let alone, want to tell people) about giving head while he was on the toilet taking a dump.. #palmface

15. I'm sexually exploritive buuut... I don't know if I would give a Blumpkin hahah.

However, I won't say never, becuase you never know lol.

16. Now you have to eat her out while she's taking a nasty dump. It's only fair.

17. I like taking my dumps in peace, thank you.

18. :D:hello: I can NOT stop laughing.

19. hahaha, hardly possible

20. what the fuck is up with the description in the first paragraph:hide: