Cock sucked whilst taking a shit

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by teh_biscuit, Jun 29, 2010.

1. you sir have something special

2. [​IMG]

3. LOL you guys wouldn't do that? I don't think I would ever have the confidence to ask a girl, but I would definitely if she wanted to. And i'm sure you'd piss in her mouth a little bit.

Honestly, girls being nasty turns me on lol. Even if what they're doing isn't "hot" per se, it's hot that they're willing to do it.

4. This shit goes hard...

5. this makes me so incredibly sick it's like unbelievable.

6. LOL! That's awesome.

7. lol @ calling it a lumpkin

8. Where do you live and are you single :) :smoke:

9. Me too. Recreationally, not sexually. She was just standing there... on the subway...

10. Some girls are fucking filthy. But yo that's nothing to brag about on your part either. Everything about the act was disgusting.

11. I couldn't do that to my girlfriend. When I take a dump, I. TEAR. SHIT. UP...

12. thank you for seeing the filth in this
    duno why you dickheads are giving him kudos
    feces should never in any way shape or form be involved in any sexual acts! gross!

13. That's grimey.

14. I don't get why this is the case? I'm not a chick but I wipe back to front and I am proud of it. I don't have shitty balls either and I dont think Ive ever got shit on my balls doing this, and it would be easier to get shit on your balls because balls dangle down a bit, so you could accidentally get them while pulling the toilet paper away but women wouldn't have this problem

Just think about it, when you wipe your ass, you don't just wipe the poop onto the toilet paper then continue to smear the shit across your ass, that would just be pointless. Once the poop is on the toilet paper you lift the shitstained part off your ass so as to not spread it everywhere and make a mess, or atleast I do. Therefore it does not matter whether you wipe back to front or front to back, just whether you wipe properly

15. you learn something new every day.

16. Well speaking solely for women, UTIs are more likely to occur if you wipe from back to front..

and think of the logistics here, (if you were a girl) if you've just had a bowl movement and you're wiping your fecal matter (back to front), that bacteria spreads from your anus to your vagina.

Just think about it like this, would you put your tongue in that? Haha which also brings me to say, if it tastes like shit..it probably is. :poke:

EDIT: Oh, btw ..why would you be smearing feces all over your ass? #palmface I get the feeling you weren't correctly potty trained..

17. If we get shit or anything else that isn't supposed to be in there, we run the risk of getting vaginal infections. Which can be rather serious, depending on the level of infection.

Also, it's gross to walk around with shit streaks in your vag.

18. HAHA<3
    can't say i've ever really thought about how i wipe my ass. guess instincts tell me not to put dirty things in my vagina.