Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Baby Dro?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kush Xx216, Jun 29, 2010.

1. Ok my cuz just picked up some baby dro. its real good dank. But what exactly is it? Is it like Hydro? or the the same thing, just another name? idk just wondering. :)

2. Sounds made up...never heard of it.

Dro = hydro or indoor grown. It doesn't necessarily mean it's GOOD, but if you say it's dank then we'll take your word for it...haha

As long as it gets ya high, smoke it :D

3. haha i would smoke it but i got a DT thursday. maybe friday i will

4. dro just means it was hydroponically grown, its shouldn't be used to discribe quality. Just because it was hydroponically grown doesn't mean its good, it depends on the grower.

5. Of course it's made up. I've heard it before. Used to describe either premature shit that looks good or just good looking mids.

It's dumb as fuck just like the term "dro."

6. Its not premature. This is legit fully grown shit. i just think the guy who sold it to him is a dumbass

7. Possible...haha and I have a DT too...no appointment for mine, but hopefully tomorrow! I just passed a home DT today to make sure I would pass a lab test.

8. K look, baby dro is just retard terms for beasters\headies. Shit that is almost 100\quarter but not all the way. No seeds, but not the sticky u find at a club.

9. In Houston all good weed is called Dro.

10. In houston i've gotten dro, dank, mids, (baby dro)/beasties, shwag, everything. I dont know what you're talking about when you say all good weed in houston is called dro. I know a lot of people use the term dro to describe usually dank, but that's also usually because they're not experienced.

11. It's a made up name for good bud.

12. Omfg josh jones? i think I went to school with you in dickinson!, is that you?

And dude you can get mids?!?!?

13. Nah man, i didn't go to school in dickinson, haha. I went to pasadena. And yea i can. I agree that it is hard to come by here, expecially around this time of year. Usually either late in the year, or early in the year is when i can find it.

14. Yeah man I get exotics but its harder to find them and everytime i bring up the term Mids or beasters everyone is like you mean dro? i say sure...lol so yeah no1 knows where to get some mids,