fuck jealous bitches

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by laxfeva22, Jun 29, 2010.

1. Alrite GC, my boy had a party the other night. I decide to bring the gf out, and it was all down hill from there. Apparently a few of the girls I got to head over were thinkin I was available, and made points of treating her like shit. (Now mind you she has some health issues and usually doesn't come out in general, guilty over "bein no fun," etc). But wait it gets better. My boy fails to mention that a lunatic I fucked a couple (~2 months) months ago had been invited. I come out of the woods from releavin the man snake and see her whisperin in my girls ear, gives her a kiss-of-death, and then whispers somethin else before givin me a glare n walkin away. This is when all hell breaks loose. I get her to calm down and tell me what happened. Apperently she (ex-fling, well call her K) was tellin my girl that she's pregnant with my kid. Certainly a possibility, but highly unlikely is what I told her. Explained what happened and when and all that bullshit. Actually ended up havin one hell of a round of make-up sex shortly there after. Not really sure how I managed that. In any case, K shows up at my boys the next day while we're cleanin up, and I immediately call her on her shit. Apparently its probably not mine, and is getting it fixed in any case. She did apologize, but what the fuck. Wish I saw her earlier, woulda got us the fuck outta dodge. O well, alls well that ends well.

2. fuck jealous bitches

3. fuck jealous bitches

4. fuck jealous bitches

5. You're goddamn right!:smoke:

6. You're goddamn right! :smoke:

7. It sounded like you fucked jealous bitches.

8. Fuck bitches that stir the pot for the sake of stiring the pot.

9. I think what you need to learn from this is DON'T fuck jealous bitches. :smoke:

10. Fuck bitches. Period. Except for the cute innocent ones that don't like getting into any sort of drama.

11. ^^^^ yep...fuck bitches and hoes.

12. well said sir, well said.

13. Oh, and wrap your dick for crying out loud.

How long have you been with your current chick? Did you cheat on her with this broad? Open her up to getting all kinds of STD's from this trashy jealous broad?

14. Stop trying to turn this around. This thread is about fucking jealous bitches.

15. fuck em

16. I love to fuck jealous bitches, especially when they bitch because they're fucking jealous. But the best jealous bitch fucking is when you fuck two different fucking jealous bitches, and they get fucking jealous of each other and start bitching.

17. I love being on the phone with jealous bitches while in the process of fucking jealous bitches cause all sorts of jealous bitch fucking goes on in that moment.

18. fuck jealous bitches, indeed.

[​IMG]

19. Yes I wrapped it, no it wasn't cheating. Backwards math isn't addin up. No way this shit is mine. But wtf, you gonna bring that shit up with my girl instead of me first? Thats what pissed me off.

20. fuck jealous bitches.
    :hello: