How to flirt with older women

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by 420Hazo, Jun 28, 2010.

1. no one took my paul blart mall cop advice....just run around the mall naked showin ur dick to old ladies and statistics says youll eventually find yourself an older woman...what better place to find a random sample to test your experiment on than at the mall.

2. I was serious lol. as a female, I know how I go through an emotional rollercoaster every month. and before I rag, I need a nice guy to take my shit :p

3. woah, that sounded gross

4. This guy is a hero.

5. Fuck taboo when i was 16 i only went after the cougars,. they usually will get u whatever u want weed booze it don't matter. Plus on top of that it's amazing what a 16 y.o. guy can learn from, a older woman. 80% of them truly are like a fine wine they get better with age, how ever there is an eat before date lol:eek:

6. Maybe in some cases. But not in mine. You guys would be see it if I could show you what I look like. I'm extremely attractive.

7. Either you're totally contradicting yourself or I don't understand what you're saying. But either way, if you're that attractive, why are you hitting on 60 year old women?

8. Some of these replies cracked me up. But in all serioiusness ask her out, don't just go for sex. You have to give them some romance, so at least take her to dinner to a NICE place (not fast food) and maybe a movie, or concert - at least in the beginning. Do not go "Dutch", even if she offers to pay for herself - you're supposed to be a man, so pay for everything.

9. amen.

10. Lol yeah even if I'm never gng to see the girl again I will pay. Or even if it was my friends gf or something but one time I let the girl split it because the date was just aweful. She was romanian I think.

11. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lI2RT1zDVLw"]YouTube - Dave Chappelle - When Keeping It Real Goes Wrong[/ame]

Lol, just really blazed and thought I should post this

12. that was funny.

13. From Romania, she could have been a vampire. ;)

14. This is fucking epic.

15. alright man, you have a good case here. could you mind telling me what you said to like...you know get their attention and start talking to them, blah blah blah, you know what i mean?

16. Well older women kinda like the younger ones but the difference is u gotta be a MAN. When I would chase them i would go to some kind of event where there will be some choice of what u go after, bar, fair, concert and, so on. now just walk around and just wait eventually yull see a woman who keeps eying you up, it helps to be really good at reading body language. Than walk away, but don't lose sight of her if she keeps watching you you know your good, now just arrange for you to bump gently into her from the side as if your not paying attention. now after a half second turn around and use a line such as ( Oh I'm so sorry maaa I mean miss than get lost in her eyes for a second now if she does the same introduce yourself and go from there, if your at the bar just walk up sit down buy yourself a drink drink it fast than start up a conversation with the one next to you as long as she aint got no guy around. after a few minutes talking about music, if there is a dance floor offer to dance with her if she says no . than while still being a gentleman say something along the lines of aww come on a beautiful woman like you what have you got to be shy for while verrrrrryyyy gently dragging her arm, now if she does not say no at this point your golden, however if she does you sit back down offer her a drink if her drink is around 3/4 gone and try to be the nice guy and talk to her. ether way yull have a fifty fifty chance its all in how you play it and how confident you are and most older women don't want no gang banger, its best to be a bit of a country boy, old school rocker, biker, a group they would hang out with, the only diff is you are young dumb and full of come

17. Is it true toothless grannys give the best head?

18. I wouldn't know about that there is limits on age ill only go a after a gal who is up to around 45 years old

19. I've always wanted a GILF . Thanks guys .

20. The older I get, the more the idea of dating a guy who is 23-24 appeals to me. I don't know why.. maybe because the guys my age and older are all like... super into their careers or are just lame and boring and fall asleep too early, etc...