Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

FUCK! Possible raid on me in the next 4 days!!! NEED HELP!!!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by MPower420, Jun 27, 2010.

1. #121 Redmetal, Jul 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2010

you sir, are a fucking idiot. enough said.

+rep to the OP, you're twice the man ill ever be, a role model for me. hope things work out for you man, one love :)

Name calling will get you an infarction, consider this your one and only warning on the matter! 420

2. detroy that shit or turn the lights off or something and get some leds

3. Fuck, I'd have gone in and pistol whipped him just for being such an abusive dick.

But, if he's causing you that much trouble, I'd have just gotten everybody out, and let him go down for it. At least he's out of your hair for a while. Easier said than done when money is an issue though. . .

Either way, probably could have been handled better, but I couldn't claim to know your situation. Sounds like it's been handled in the way you felt it had to be handled, so props to you. He shouldn't be endangering other's with his grow. It's simple ass ethics, and people should know better.

At least he might have learned better than to give you shit. The funny thing about habitual bullies, is that they only prey on the weak. Take away his percieved power, and he probably won't fuck with you anymore.

4. "Disclaimer: All threads and/or posts created by MPower420 are entirely fictitious in nature and are for entertainment purposes only."

This is in the OP's signature. I can't tell if thats just a disclaimer for possible cops reading this, if you put it there as a joke, or if you really were bullshitting us with your story...

Im not trying to be insensitive or anything. If you didn't have that in your signature I would have completely believed you.

I just thought it was worth asking what you mean by that.... :confused::confused:

5. #125 Seanyne, Jul 3, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2010
    I'm pretty sure this story IS fake.

6. Alot of users on this site have a disclaimer like that. You aren't a detective ;)

7. not all. no disclaimer on my sigg.

the only thing i have to say is this was one scary story, true or not!

im all about a more peaceful vibe. maybe the op could try doing some yoga for balance.

8. I didn't say all, I said Alot ;)

9. if he is a troll he is a dedicated troll
    i googled almost every sentence the other day and nothing came up

10. It's fake in the sense that 3 supposedly trained men from the united states military allowed 1 old man to land multiple punches on the OP, AND pull out a knife and WOULD HAVE STABBED HIM... if the blade didnt penetrate the kevlar vest he was wearing.. which usually knives would.. its bullet proof not knife. And uh bringing back your kevlars is highly illegal and if you did... FUCK YOU.. you piece of shit, theres an armor shortage, not enough to go around, so soldiers dont have any to wear in combat.. so you steal yours and add to the problem putting more peoples lives at risk? Go to hell bastard! Either these 3 guys are the worst soldiers to EVER come out of the military or this story is pure BS.

11. why wuld they go after ur small petty op?
    dont worry bout it.

12. They used thremal on an outside grow op? Now thats just weird or maybe I read wrong. To me its not any of your business unless you're the owner of the house.

That's just my point of view.

Hasn't it been 4days, I'm guessing it didn't happen.

13. From what I understand, all plants give out a unique IR signature and they are able to detect cannabis plants this way. Some of our old employees were growing and a helicopter spotted it. Then the game warden came.

14. This is one of the craziest stories I've heard. You (the OP) did something more brave than I will ever do. Way to take a stand for what was right. +rep for doing what you did.

15. Hahahaha, that's right, it's good to have role models son.

Idolize the E-warriors.

16. damn OP that was one epic fucking story