Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

FUCK! Possible raid on me in the next 4 days!!! NEED HELP!!!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by MPower420, Jun 27, 2010.

1. Getting away from there would be a great idea. But you said you couldn't do that soo.

Go out and get rid of them when he's not around, or maybe early morning. Tell him the cops took them, they knocked on the door but you didn't answer. Maybe that will scare him enough, thinking that their going to come back to talk about it/arrest him that he will take your advice next time instead of being a dick.

But I'd for sure get rid of them. There's no excuse to take a risk like that.

2. Take him out to dinner, and hire a friend to rip them out when you're out. Therefore he wont suspect you and it'll be all cool. Just play it off like you got robbed.

3. you could either shoot it out with the cops or listen to overgrowray

4. There comes a time in a man's life where he finally realizes he's being a pussy, then he says fuck the bullshit and grows some balls. This is a metaphor for rip those fuckin plants out dude or you're fucked.

5. If youre in the house when they raid it, your 100% FUCKED.

Theyll pin charges on you for aiding at the least. You didnt report the grow, and the whole situation doesnt work in your favor.

My advice.

Get out of the house, for a good week or two. Stay in a cheap ass hole in the wall motel if you have to because those charges will follow you for life, and you WILL get charged if youre in the house and they can tell you live there.

Not to mention if your friend has bud in the house and any bongs or shit, even a pipe with resin in it, you could get dragged in to that to, if they are out in the open at least.

My advice as a last resort if you cant leave the house.

First be drinking water for as long as you have to, get the bud out of your system. Make sure your friend hides his pieces well, and his weed. WIPE DOWN THOSE PIECES, get them clean. No resin, no prints. Make sure to clean out ash trays thoroughly, spray febreeze, the works, make sure there arent little bits of weed anywhere, vacuum around where you guys smoke often.

Say you didnt know they were weed plants if they arent terribly obvious at their current stage, say tomatos or something, look up a plant that is the closest to weed in appearance. Say you thought your room mate was acting a little sketchy but you didnt think anything of it, if he wont get rid of the plants, sell his ass out. Remember to act PROFESSIONAL and not like a stoner at all, that means sitting up straight, yes and no, not yeah. I also recommed looking in to lawyers asap. Forget you ever smoked weed in your life.

Do not answer a single question, from being cuffed, to being questioned, without a lawyer present. If they press you, threaten to sue for violation of rights. The lawyer can handle everything, listen to them.

6. You shouldn't take any blame for it, good luck!

7. check your state laws... They can not use any evidence found with flir inside of homes without a search warrent...

8. Which they will undoubtedly have. Police are ignorant, not retarded.

9. Just tell that guy to move his plants or your gonna destroy them.

10. If you live there and you know about it you can be charged as an accessory. Destroy the plants.

11. I wouldn't wanna sacrifice those precious puppies... I say go hide em at a very secluded park or somewhere far & out of sight until the raid is over? :hello:

12. I beg to differ on that.... for them to be doing any type of scans on your house they need a warrant and tehy have to give you a copy of it... and that goes for the use of flir too.. I was reading a couple weeks ago bout a big growop that got busted because they did a flyover and same thing got thrown out because no warrant. And you said they spoted one plant at your buddies... did he have it like on an enclosed patio or something because any decent home with decent insulation a flir isnt going to pick up unless the lights are cranking out some serious heat like 1000 wattpluss

but if you know theyre coming dont worry bout cleaning stuff just ditch it all

13. #34 sinsemillaplease, Jun 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2010
    In Ohio, I was arrested, charged and convicted of trafficking of marihuana. My roommate was charged with permitting drug abuse. That means they had no evidence of any wrongdoing on his part... but for living with me he was charged with a low end felony.

Don't know where you live or what the attitude of your prosecutor is... but in many areas of the country you would be charged with permitting or maintaining a drug house. So yes you are very much at risk and you should proceed with that expectation. Destroy your buddy's plants yourself if necessary. Clearly his head is too far up his ass.

Don't know where you heard that... but outdoors you do not have that expectation of privacy. If marijuana plants are growing in plain view, there is no need for any kind of warrant or anything at all.

14. I agree with destroying the plants, b/c it is all he say...she say shit if they do question you so everyone living there would be held repsonsible. I do think you are being somewhat paranoid. NC is one of the top 10 outdoor MJ producing states, so it gets hot with LEO now until late Oct.

To be safe, chop them, why go down for another's poor judgement.

15. In my honest opinion I don't see any reason for police to come snooping around your house. I think as long as the plants aren't visible from the road you should be ok. Especially if they think they already have a list of all the houses in the area and you're not on it.

16. How about the marijuana plants growing outside? That seems plenty reason for them to come snooping. They've been doing helicopter flyovers.. they know the plants are there.

17. Look man, I don't grow I'm talking with pure common sense and no experience that's why I didn't make any bold statements and simply gave my opinion. If they know they're there then I would obviously tear them up but who's to say they're not in a normal garden and blend in? If they're up against the back of the house and can't be seen from the road I don't think that the police would be walking through all the houses in the area to check for plants in their gardens.

I thought FLIR simply spotted grow lights? If they're grown outside through sunlight, there's no grow lights to spot.

Like I said; I'm just thinking with my head, no experience talking here.

18. They use FLIR to find lots of things, including outdoor grows. Using them to spot indoor grows is now illegal without a warrant thanks to the SCOTUS.

19. Heres what i would do.

I would get all of my shit, pack it up in my car, and go on a week road trip.