Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

FUCK! Possible raid on me in the next 4 days!!! NEED HELP!!!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by MPower420, Jun 27, 2010.

1. Oh my fucking God. This is my worst nightmare.

Look, long story short, I need to know if I can be charged for this shit!!!

I'm currently staying with 3 people, 2 of which are immediate family. One of my family members is a fucking RETARD and has been cultivating 14 plants in our back yard, within 5 feet of the house.

I received a tip off from a friend yesterday who works for the local sheriffs office. He spotted my buddy's EXTREMELY SMALL grow op (ONE FUCKING PLANT) in his greenhouse by using FLIR mounted on some helicopters.

He warned me that he needs to IMMEDIATELY discard the plant because big bro is sweeping in sometime this week to take down every single grow op (about 10 of them) within 5 miles of this guy's house... and here's the kicker.... we live less than 3/4 of a mile away.

So with that being said, we are also directly under the gun.

I warned my buddy and he went outside that fucking second and tore that bitch out of the pot and tossed it.

On the other hand, the stupid motherfucker I live with has said he's gonna wait "at least until they start budding" before tearing his up because HE'S the only one of the 4 of us that will go down in a raid.

What I need to know...

According to NC (state) and FEDERAL laws... could I be charged with ANYTHING?

Meaning, could I be charged with cultivating, aiding and abetting, attempting to distribute, etc?

Please guys... I never come on here with bullshit. I need fucking help and I need it right now. I need to know what the fuck is gonna happen when this shit goes down. I have NO WHERE to go right now.

My god, I'm fucked. Please help me out blades, I'm fucking begging you. What do you guys know? What the fuck should I say and/or do if they DO raid??

Thanks so much Grasscity. I fucking love you guys. Wish me the best of luck!!

2. the only way you could be charged with cultivating, aiding and abetting, attempting to distribute, is if you have been cultivating, aiding and abetting, and distributing. so you tell us man

and just deny everything i guess

3. If he's the one who's going down then what are you worried about? Sorry, I'm sort of confused about why you're tripping.

Why don't you have him tear them up?

4. Ok, so are you saying that if I've got a clean record (dude, I don't even have a single point on my fucking DMV record... yet alone a crim background!), then I'm ok? I live in the same house though and smoke bud everyday. BUT, I'm smart enough to buy my shit, not grow it in a fucking middle-class neighborhood.

I've gotten rid of EVERYTHING. Every piece of bud, baggies, paraphernalia, everything. My one and only trusted contact has EVERYTHING I own that can be considered incriminating. I've known the guy since I was a baby and I'd take a bullet for his ass, so I trust him to keep his mouth shut.

So yeah... just to clarify...

I have no record of any sort, period. I live in the same house with the grower. And I'm a pot smoker.

Are you sure I'll be ok?

Thanks soooo much for the fast reply, brother!!! It means a ton. You have no idea! No homo, but I fuckin love you.

5. ------------

6. Can you go stay with someone else until this blows over?:confused:

7. yeah pretty much. i doubt anything will happen anyways

8. fuck it, let the violent douche take the fall

9. Ohhh I feel you. Well still, if you haven't done anything wrong then it's his ass, not yours.

I'm sure you will be fine.

10. #10 MPower420, Jun 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2010
    Naw dude, there's nobody available on such short notice. My buddy that has my stuff is up in the mountains on vacation, he just dipped today. That's not a feasible option at this very moment. :(

Other than that, my cop buddy has been a very good friend of my family for at least 20 years. My dad was a former cop (he passed away a while ago) and this guy was his partner for many years. I'm taking his word on this one... he's not the kind of guy to bs around. He has no idea they're growing in the backyard but he knows my buddy and knows he grows so he tipped me off to help save his ass.

Fuckin' ay..... I feel like I'm over reacting but I'm not in panic mode. I never have been. I'm a really level headed guy (thanks to reefer I'm sure haha) but between my source of info and how serious he behaved.... some shit is about to go down.

To put in perspective. Black SHP helicopters have been circling the area near dawn and dusk for the past week. On top of that, the feds have raided FIFTEEN (that's 15) grow ops within 30 miles just over the last month.

Somethin's brewing and I don't like it.

EDIT: Does anyone know how the laws work for aiding and abetting? Or how they work for people that live in the same household when a grow op goes under?

My worst fear is getting slapped for "Aiding and Abetting or Manufacturing a Controlled Substance with Intent to Deliver"... my career and reputation in the community would be fucking shot.

11. you need to cash those plants bro, it sounds like your in a tight position

do you really think its worth the risk at this point?

in my opinion, all the evidence you've proposed suggests tossing the evidence

wait until things calm down, then brings things back to normal

think about it...

happy toking!

12. should just /thread with the quoted posted.

13. look at it this way...

the only way you could get charged with aiding and abetting is if they find a grow op. so just do your best to get your buddy in line and get him to ditch his plants.

14. you need to tell your roommate to stop fucking around and to rip them out immediately. your source is legitimate and straightforward, and it sounds as if your career is at risk if these are discovered at your residence. stand up for yourself and your well being. the only thing i can see coming in the way of what i say is if your roommate's wellbeing rests on the harvest of these plants. in that case, is there any way he can reclocate them to the wilderness?

Marijuana Law Reform - NORML

all of your state laws are there. read up on your rights so that you're not walking into this situation, (if there is a situarion,) blindly.

good luck man.

15. Here's what you do, man up, and tear up/destroy that shit. Take shit into your own hands since he isn't taking you guys into consideration.

16. Damn bro im in NC as well, closest ive come was a call from the DA. In all seriousness though ditch the fucking plants, anyone holding onto them after everything thats happened is an absolute idiot. Dont get me wrong though, i feel for someone having to destroy their babies but they can re grow at a later date, your record however is a bit more tricky. One of my co workers mothers got caught up in that shit and they put her through hell before she got her life back together. Keep us posted and good luck convincing your housemate to wise up. If it comes to it id tear the plants down yourself and knock him upside the head if he said anything.

17. I'd go with just destroying them as well. They might try and pull the whole harbouring a criminal shit or just try and get you for not telling them kind of thing. Good luck though, keep us posted.

18. On second thought, in the middle of the night or while he's not at home, you should tear those things up and take them somewhere off the beaten path (forest or whatever you have there) and leave them there until the raid is done or trash them far away from your house. Not worth the risk.

19. tear those fuckers up... is that even a question?

20. #20 Immelmann, Jun 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2010
    Tear them up and get rid of them immediately. That's definitely what I would do in your situation, and fuck the consequences as far as him getting mad. Hell -- if he attacks you, just call the cops on him! Bwahaha. ;)