Best Grinder For MFLB

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by PalmPrePerson, Jun 27, 2010.

1. Nay, I was asking because grasscity likes to spout misinformation sometimes. I'm not allowed to know why my cheapo grinder might be potentially dangerous? I thought you were trying to help the community. :rolleyes:

2. You for sure will, the MFLB and the space case and my macbook pro are the three purchases in my life I've never regretted.

I really do not want to argue with you, but not all of the metal shaving we have been talking about are visible to the human eye.

3. so a macro shot could take care of that?
    post pics of said metal shavings.
    unless your talking micorscopic. in which case,, wheres the research?

4. Hey guys,

It just came in today! I have a quick question though. Are all of them magnetic? Mine isnt. ):

The top will just fall right off. It is a space case as its etched into the grinder and its the medium titanium one.

I just looked around and it looks like this is just the old model...

I will load up some pics.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. congratz the black looks dope. no not all of them are magnetic..i have a grinder that sticks together using magnets and honestly it just gets in the way and smushes my bud.

6. I've never seen a SpaceCase without a magnet. How odd.

7. yeah, maybe you got a fake one?

8. #48 PalmPrePerson, Jun 30, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2010
    Here are some better pics with the new digital camera. Should of used it in the first place.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. I think you got a fake bro....where is the magnet???

10. #50 PalmPrePerson, Jul 1, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2010
    I dont know lol.

Do you really think someone would take the time to etch Space case into it?

I seriously cant find another one online without a magnet?

Im just guessing an old model.

11. Yea that's pretty weird, but it does look like mine(that has a magnet) so I don't really think it's fake.

12. Sorry to revive this old thread but I was just wondering if anyone could tell me a cheap place to buy a 2 piece grinder for my MFLB.

Thanks!

13. Mortar and pestle.

14. MFLB's Finishing Grinder

15. #56 ThreeFiftyZzz, Aug 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2014
    U can use any 2 piece grinder as long as u grind it a bunch. If u are using a 3+ piece grinder then just grind while it's upside down. The best is supposedly the mflb finishing grinder. It fits right on top of the trench.

I use a Santa Cruz Shredder for the initial grind. Its multi-chambered so I have to grind it upside-down for a cycle. However, that doesn't get it nearly as fine as the MFLB branded Finishing Grinder. I have that as well. Typically what I'll do is grind up my herb in the SC Shredder to begin with, then for each trench, load enough to get into the Finishing Grinder (not more than half way), and its done.

The finishing grinder seems steep at $39 but trust me... its gets it finer than any grinder I've used with my MFLB. Plus, it fits over the trench and grinds directly into it.

17. Random~
      I am thanking you in advance. I have a PAX. I have been using a 4-piece alum. grinder. The produced granules are  a little larger than a sea salt granule. I am very disappointed in my results. I have used up about 1/2 of  the gram I purchased (35% THC). So far I have gotten no arthritis pain relief!. And the only thing close to a high is a little wobbliness in my legs. There is certainly no feeling of "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn." No feeling of libido, even though I was nude with my girlfriend. A coffee grinder would certainly give me much finer grind. I treasure your opinion. Thank uou , again

18. cali crusher if youre broke. space case if you want to splurge. check out these reviews