Best Grinder For MFLB

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by PalmPrePerson, Jun 27, 2010.

1. Get the titanium if you can. The small or medium is fine, I have a large and it's a lot bigger then I'll ever need. Great choice dude, your gonna love it!

2. #22 PalmPrePerson, Jun 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2010

Yep, got the titanium one and medium size! Less than 20 shipped.

Thanks everyone for the input!!

3. I clearly said that I am not experiencing those problems. How are broken teeth and bud not being busted up properly dangerous, lol?

4. #24 pinkpankpunk, Jun 28, 2010

5. What can happen is pieces get mixed in with your weed, which you in turn vape/smoke which releases deadly toxins that will kill you:rolleyes:. Ok maybe it won't kill you but it definitely is hazardous, and why not just spend the extra money to get a safe grinder that will last you forever :confused:?

6. I've had this one 3 years and it's good as new. I already said twice now that no metal shavings are present in the weed.

7. But you asked how it could be dangerous. It can be toxic to you, and in the long run it would be cheaper(and of course safer) to get a quality grinder.

Just because you may not notice these problems yourself, doesn't mean that it has not happened.

8. You asked a question and i answered it.
    Nobody cares what kind of grinder you.How much you paid for it. or any of that Jazz.
    OP needed some help on the grinder and the community helped him..your just looking for an argument.

9. #30 lwien, Jun 28, 2010
    I agree with what others have said. The medium or small titanium 2pc SpaceCase is perfect for the LB. They say that the titanium will keep the teeth sharper over a longer period of time and less of your bud will stick to the teeth. I've had mine for a year and its as smooth and sharp as it was when it was brand new, and it feels like it could last this way for a VERY long time. It's worth it to go to the titanium. It's not that much more.

10. sharpstone kills space case in quality anymore, my opinion is to go with a sharpstone 4 piece, may be a lil spendy, but worth every penny, and will last ages

11. anyone ever try vaping a glob of budder?

12. Ugghh.........that's not even worth a debate.

13. because it's completely true, I've used both brands newest 4 pieces, many many times, and came to the conclusion that the sharpstone is WAY better, quality, consistency of the ground product, and great keif, with no plant matter. the choice is obvious in my eyes

14. OP already bought their grinder.

15. I enjoy my 4 piece space case. Just my opinion though...

16. I never said that space case was bad either, the new sharpstones are just sooo much better imho

17. Personally I have a chromium crusher and to get that 2-piece desired grind I turn the grinder upside down and turn until I know it is done (trust me you'll know) and then turn it over and grind a little bit more to get all the weed down into the next chamber where it is easy to collect (very little kief goes through the catcher this way. After grinding 3 1/8ths and a half 1/8th this month I have gotten probably not enough kief to cover the surface area of a dime or so. So yeah - it was 23 bucks and I love it.

18. I had a cosmic it was ok but if you are going to try to scrape the keif don't use metal or it will scratch it. Don't remember what happened with the guitar pik. Just wait until there is a pile of kief before you try it. Does the sharpstone have a kief catcher?

19. my sharpstone is a 4piece, so yes, it has a screen and catcher, gets lots of kief and pretty much no plant matter, I've taken some crazy macros of my kief before to check for it too.