Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Size to Weight - A visual reference for nug weight

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Brumac, Jun 26, 2010.

1. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBTG78yW4dU&playnext_from=TL&videos=DWJWUKpAfY8&feature=grec_index"]YouTube - Size to Weight - A visual reference for nug weight[/ame]

2. thos are some fluffy looking buds. the stuff i get is normally 2/3 that size for an eighth, thus the reason i dont bother eye balling it. a scale is the only thing ill believe.

3. thats not fluffy at all lol. it's pretty dense actually. makes sense, because it looks like mids/beasters. most dank is pretty fluffy, but can be dense too. i usually get that much per 8th and my stuff is dense to rock hard (beasters)

Well eyeballing isnt hard if you can clearly see the density. If its fluffy sativa, it would look like double that, and very scribbly. some stuff i get is ROCK hard and looks like half of that. most of the stuff i get is pretty dense and looks like that. that gram was pretty dense, that he had.

when density and a full picture is given, guessing the weight is very possible. the quality, however is something that can usually only be guessed in person, unless the picture quality is godly and you can see the trichomes and hairs.