Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Eating on an empty stomach?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Rampipe, Jun 25, 2010.

1. Do you find your edibles to be most effective on a full or empty stomach? This is somewhat time sensitive because I am starving and I'm thinking about eating a brownie or two in addition to a decently large meal. I've never tried two at once either, but every time I've had just one from this batch I don't get too high, just afflicted with an incredible laziness.

2. I've found form e personally, with edibles, it doesn't matter

3. I figured it wouldn't since they just keep truckin all day... time to blastoff.

4. You inspired me to pull one of my potent cookies from the freezer TGIF!

5. eatin on an empty stomach works better for me

6. yeah trust me dude ive had quite a few brownies in my time, and all I can say is, the only thing that changes is how QUICK it hits you - strength isnt usually effected i've found.

So, on an empty stomach, it hits much quicker - 45mins - 1hr 15mins

or full stomach - 1hr 45mins - 2 hours

enjoy em!

7. id say eating on a empty stomach will hit you quicker. but probably still the same effect

8. I had one for breakfast today on an empty stomach (same as one the earlier in this thread). I would say it hit faster and maybe lived a bit shorter too. Bit more intense, especially at start.