Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Wawa = no drug test?

• Please log in to reply

LovaOfThaGreen

LovaOfThaGreen

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
I got a job for Wawa most likely in the bag, they're just doing a background check (never had any issues with the law, shouldn't be a problem) and then the manager's going to call me. I'm wondering if they drug test? On every application I've had, if they drug test they usually make you sign for consent for drug screening. This had no mention of screening or drug testing at all, plus I've read a couple threads on here where like 80% of the people said there was no test for Wawa. Can anyone verify? Don't think I would pass a test at the moment... lol

LovaOfThaGreen

LovaOfThaGreen

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
One-Time Bump

Electric Panda

Electric Panda

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts
What kind of store is Wawa man?

LovaOfThaGreen

LovaOfThaGreen

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
Convenience store, guess they don't have em out on the west coast?

ixBeachbumxi

ixBeachbumxi

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 2,905 posts
or the east coast lol...nvr heard of it either. idk i doubt they'll drug test u if its just a convenience store.

LovaOfThaGreen

LovaOfThaGreen

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
Weird haha. I'll have to check where Wawa operates, I always thought it was a pretty common store.. but alright thanks. Has anyone had any experience working here by any chance?

Smokey!

Smokey!

..ALL CiTy..

• Registered Upgraded
  • 940 posts
No, they don't. my friend marcus works at one down the road from me.

toughtoke21

toughtoke21

• Registered Upgraded
  • 338 posts
probably a north eastern store. out east, its broken up into north and south when it comes to stuff like that. like up north they have white castle and south we have krystles

LovaOfThaGreen

LovaOfThaGreen

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

No, they don't. my friend marcus works at one down the road from me.

Thanks man. Looks like I can eat my brownies now lol

Foxie

Foxie

Pretty Lights

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,591 posts

probably a north eastern store. out east, its broken up into north and south when it comes to stuff like that. like up north they have white castle and south we have krystles

Nope, dont have em here

LovaOfThaGreen

LovaOfThaGreen

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
"Wawa is a chain of convenience store/gas stations located in the Mid-Atlantic region of the United States. It operates in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, and Virginia." - Guess that settles it lol

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users