I have just found the secret to life, the universe, and everything that is "reality".

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by MPower420, Jun 23, 2010.

1. that was a really interesting post. it's actually funny you mentioned the underground beings because supposedly there are a few people who claim to have found an entrance deep within antarctica or alaska or something like that ( i just know it was very far north and was a remote, desolate area).

i believe they claim to have entered through a very large cave by boat and sailed all the way into this strange world, full of giant beings and such. as a matter of fact one of them wrote a book but i cant remember its name.

not that it's necessarily true, just really interesting.

im glad to see people other than myself see the universe in such a way, allowing themselves to think outside the "box" that most cant seem to find or want to find a way out of (i dont have quite the same views as you but my beliefs are actually quite similar to yours, especially on the spiritual side of things)

2. Wow, I have thought about at least 90% of the things you have thought about, but I am just too lazy to post it, nor could I write is so neatly. Good Job.

I BELIEVE EVERYTHING

3. 5) There are hundreds of secret bases throughout the world where today secret government factions and the delegates from the civilization below participate in activities together. Dare to explore the vast mountainsides and snorkel below the surfaces of cold great lakes, and it is there you will find many secret entrances.

I'm not saying that there isn't some truths to this, but going under the great lakes? proof?

4. wow dude. great stuff here. dude i agree with just about all of it, except if i'm not mistaken, u seemed to imply that earth is the only place in the universe that can harbor life and i just find that hard to believe..I definitely believe in the possibililty that there are other races hiding in inaccessible parts of the world, likely that some are much more evolved and advanced than us. just think of how many wild animals never see humans in their life and how freaked the ones get that do see a human.. so i am sure there are other intelligent species lurking about..that would explain claims like bigfoot and the loch ness monster. but i do believe in extraterrestrials as well..i could imagine a planet of fuckin gigantic beasts and the atmosphere is made up of some gas that would kill a human..im just sayin u have marine biology, animals that live in water where we cant survive 5 minutes..who's to say theres not some poisonous gas-breathing monster hell planet somewhere in the universe?

5. This is all very interesting

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. That might of been the greatest thing I've ever read. I wish I could put all my thoughts into words like that, especially on shrooms lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

As the system, isn't it natural to predict that the last fight would involve a revolt against the system? 

8. the thing about psilocybin, is that the after effects of the trip makes you feel like you have figured out everything there is to know about life.

i remember my first time...

9. #29 clevername, Jul 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2014
    <3 what you did there. :)

edit:

"They" know that their ending will (if ever) eventually come at the hands of those they've wronged.

They are guilty and not only know it, but feel it in their very bones!

This is the stuff of TPTB's nightmares. This is their motivation to do whatever it takes to keep us down. This is the source of their "by any means, at any cost" attitude, which is repeatedly displayed, all over the world, and not just in how they treat the cannabis and those who embrace it.

10. Holy shit. All I got from this was FONT FONT FONT...

11. "O children of Adam, do not let Ibliss dupe you as he did when he caused the eviction of your parents from Paradise, and the removal of their garments to expose their bodies. He and his tribe see you, while you do not see them. We appoint the devils as companions of those who do not believe."

"But Ibliss made an evil suggestion to them that he might make manifest to them what had been hidden from them of their evil inclinations, and he said: Your Lord has not forbidden you this tree except that you may not both become two angels or that you may (not) become of the immortals."

You're saying that you were an atheist, or agnostic, right?

13. #33 Boats And Hoes, Jul 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2014
  14. I want to trip on some shrooms...

15. I would be totally jealous. But i'm getting 10 hits this week so I'm not. Anyway, that was a fucking bombshell to read. Not as in blow my mind. Fucking painful. I hate reading walls of text that are worded that I have to actually think to even understand what they're trying to say. Worst part is I read it in the guy from King of the Hill's voice fucking hell.

Anyway. All we know is restrained from us. All our ideas are provoked from our relative past. All these stems of ideas. Are just stems of reality as we see it. When they're is no reality. The reality is how we perceive it. So there is no reality. The general concensus is wrong as well as any other rationalism for it. Trying to explain something that does not exist in actuality is as non facual, as the whole entire history of man-kind.

Our society breeds oppression through the basis it's built on. It's not the humans fault. We're just not willing to fight what we were grandfathered into. We were taught to believe in something and surrounded with it so it's all we know. It's hard to get away from something that is false, because no matter how false it is they were taught that it has relevance, and anything else doesn't. Disproving things in reality, is just enforcing that there is no reality. We perceive reality, when's it's just an outlet for our lost souls to believe that perceiving something that is not real. is as real as percieiving nothing.

No matter how ignorant the public is. Nothing can be right, when everything is wrong. No matter what we do it's wrong. If we close the perceptional doors on actuality, the false reality that leads to believe in reality. Then you see the reality that is build within you, and all of the basis of life. All life is the basis of creation. The essence of the architect. We are the creators of the civilization to discover that what is created, is created by us. And in that case actuality is not relavent. It's just our perception of reality as what we think it is. Break free from reality, and you'll find that it is not real. But an image of perception. To allow the creators to recognize the transcendentalism is our society. But everytime it gets shot down.

One's own self is the holy vessal in reality. To recognize that our reality is with all of us, and to all live in seperate reality's makes everything untrue. Lost in a world of mysery, with the beings who create and destroy it. With nothing to do but argue on something that they believe is real, but only perceived by them. Transfer your ideology as you may, but in no way can one describe reality, because it has no description. Other than that we are here, to discover ourselves, and realize everyone of us, holds a piece of the true reality, that of which is not false.

If this mass enlightment were to happen. We would be able to guide eachother to coming upon this reality. and ascend to the things we never knew were real. Because we always belived in the false.

16. no dummy the SUM of life is 42 :metal:

the first paragraph.....i heard hank hills voice too......

18. Anyone have a TLDR?

Omega369

19. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

20. How on earth you managed to write all that down while tripping is beyond me. I've also felt that I was all knowing, I was everything and completely infinite on mushrooms but I've never been able to put it into words

Sent