Post a picture of your latest purchase

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by art1stic, Jun 23, 2010.

1. #2581 Deleted member 42976, Jul 22, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2014
    I think it was worth the purchase. It will last me a few years since I have other colognes. It's probably my favorite scent I have ever owned. I spent the day at the beach and I can still faintly smell it on myself.

I have definitely had a few people of both sexes ask me what I was wearing since i got it and my girl gets horny as fuck when she smells it on me.

2. Word

I got a lot of cologne my self.

I like Armani Code, YSL original and night(black one), clinique happy for men, d&g light blue, polo black...etc 

Is it musky or summer fresh/citrusy?   I've heard some people saying it doesn't last long.

Guess I'll just have to go check it out when I go get my aqua di gio essenza

3. It's very anosmic to some people. Which means their nose gets used to it and they cant smell it on themselves but others around them can still smell it. That's only happened to me but my nose was congested at the time.

It's a versatile scent that can be used year around for any occasion. When you first spray it you will smell a sweet pineapple scent followed by the scent of Birch which kind of smells woody and smokey at the same time.  

4. sounds good. will definitely check it out

5. you will probably have to check a high end store to find it. most malls wont have it at their Macy's or Dillards lol
    I know Saks and Bloomingdale's carry Creed fragrances. i would suggest if you're going to buy it finding it to give it a test, then going on the websites perfumania or beauty encounter because they sell authentic Creed fragrances at a discount, still pricey but not $200+

if you're lucky the Perfumania at your mall might have it but mine did not.

6. I live in a wealthy area no problems brah

7. bought this cologne and got a free watch
    [​IMG]

8. Bought my gf this for her bday next week
    [​IMG]

9. [​IMG]

American Optical's

10. Today I ordered for the designew sarees from ranas online store look the image [​IMG]

11. I bought myself a new ride on Tuesday...

[​IMG]

The only modification I've made so far is the fi'zi:k bar tape. The next items on my list are a new wheelset (something lighter mounted with more agressive tires suitable for winter) and better drivetrain components.

12. They re-released my favorite skating shoes from when I was in middle school so I had to cop a pair.
    [​IMG]

13. RINGSIDE SEATS!!!

[​IMG]

14. got a pair of Levi 569 shorts on sale for $15
    [​IMG]
    All-in-One Remington grooming kit. i've been wanting one for awhile for nose hairs but now that i need to trim my mustach i'll get more use from it so i went ahead and bought it.
    [​IMG]
    and I ordered this book for $4
    [​IMG]

15. I bought a helicopter, can't post pics because I'm waiting for it to be delivered. I don't even want it, and they won't refund me or anything, so will have to sell it unless I can find someone who can fly it for me. But I'll still probably sell it, it just wouldn't get used :s