Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account
Grasscity.com 420 Sale - 25% Discount

Which recipe to pick for my weedibles!?

• Please log in to reply

turnoffyourmind

turnoffyourmind

Ganja Connoisseur

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,446 posts
So today is my birthday :hello: and I'm making edibles, but want to use a ridiculously dank recipe. So I'm already makin the butter now, just have to choose which recipe to throw it in... put a little over a quarter of straight dank into em. check the links and lemme know which you think is the best...! :D

Disappearing-Marshmallow-Brownies/Detail.aspx

Peanut Butter and Cream Brownies Recipe - Allrecipes.com

Nestle Toll House Recipe: No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars - Very Best Baking - NESTLE Very Best Baking

Edited by turnoffyourmind, 21 June 2010 - 08:00 AM.

• MrsEd likes this

turnoffyourmind

turnoffyourmind

Ganja Connoisseur

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,446 posts
bump it

come on, no one?

CleoStoned

CleoStoned

stoned or be stoned?

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

So today is my birthday :hello: and I'm making edibles, but want to use a ridiculously dank recipe. So I'm already makin the butter now, just have to choose which recipe to throw it in... put a little over a quarter of straight dank into em. check the links and lemme know which you think is the best...! :D

Disappearing-Marshmallow-Brownies/Detail.aspx

Peanut Butter and Cream Brownies Recipe - Allrecipes.com

Nestle Toll House Recipe: No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars - Very Best Baking - NESTLE Very Best Baking

first off HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! taking a bong rip for you:bongin: but i would definetly go with the peanut butter cream brownies. those sound dank as hell

MrsEd

MrsEd

got cannapeanut butter?

• Registered Upgraded
  • 4,389 posts
Happy birthday! :wave: Peanut Butter Cream brownies sound wonderful. :yummy:If you have not made the butter already you might want to consider some other options to get more bang for your bud though.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users