• Jun 21 2010 07:53 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • Please log in to reply
  • Ganja Connoisseur

• turnoffyourmind
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 1,446 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 07:53 AM

So today is my birthday :hello: and I'm making edibles, but want to use a ridiculously dank recipe. So I'm already makin the butter now, just have to choose which recipe to throw it in... put a little over a quarter of straight dank into em. check the links and lemme know which you think is the best...! :D

Disappearing-Marshmallow-Brownies/Detail.aspx

Peanut Butter and Cream Brownies Recipe - Allrecipes.com

Nestle Toll House Recipe: No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars - Very Best Baking - NESTLE Very Best Baking

Edited by turnoffyourmind, 21 June 2010 - 08:00 AM.

• MrsEd likes this
Replies (3)

• Ganja Connoisseur

• turnoffyourmind
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 1,446 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 09:17 AM

bump it

come on, no one?

• stoned or be stoned?

• PipPipPip
  • CleoStoned
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 62 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 09:21 AM

So today is my birthday :hello: and I'm making edibles, but want to use a ridiculously dank recipe. So I'm already makin the butter now, just have to choose which recipe to throw it in... put a little over a quarter of straight dank into em. check the links and lemme know which you think is the best...! :D

Disappearing-Marshmallow-Brownies/Detail.aspx

Peanut Butter and Cream Brownies Recipe - Allrecipes.com

Nestle Toll House Recipe: No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars - Very Best Baking - NESTLE Very Best Baking

first off HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! taking a bong rip for you:bongin: but i would definetly go with the peanut butter cream brownies. those sound dank as hell

• got cannapeanut butter?

• MrsEd
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 4,399 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 06:27 PM

Happy birthday! :wave: Peanut Butter Cream brownies sound wonderful. :yummy:If you have not made the butter already you might want to consider some other options to get more bang for your bud though.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

© Copyright 1999 - 2015 420Network BV | All rights reserved