Ideal conditions

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by StGabriel, Jun 19, 2010.

1. #21 Snow Crash, Jun 21, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2010
    The Banhammer has fallen...

I think it's utter bull crap but I don't know where else to post this. The dude was speaking his mind, it is unforuntate this place is so jacked. I mean, nothing personal against the mods really, but talk about power trip.

Still though, if I had been banned here, it's not like it'd keep me out... ;)

But really, There are so many users who are nothing but unhelpful and argumentative. So hate on Danny for calling it like it is. Hate on Devious too. They spoke the truth and I guess those who control the content here just couldn't hang.

I go off topic because this problem has been answered at length.

I call shenanigans, who'd think that a marijuana forum would have so many issues with "the man."

The very second you post something, you agree to the rules that are posted in every single forum. It has nothing to do with something being jacked or a power trip :rolleyes: or not being able to hang. It has to do with the rules, mutual respect, the vibe of the City and common f'n courtesy. *RMJL

2. The pinacle of maturity, no?

Read the signiture

3. :smoking:Yo, Thanks a lot.. Lol though at the ones who are calling me lazy.. Look No offence buddy but you're not better than I am. I'm just using the internet in a better fashion than you.. and you're getting pissed at me for it? Why would I waste my time running around the internet when There are websites and forums like this one readily available for me to have a community of such people who have ran around and learnt from trial and error how to properly grow weed.

Why wouldn't I use you as a sort of encyclopedia here for my needs and queries.

Still thank you to all who took the time to just banish these lil gremlins of mine. I Will keep you guys posted..

fucking blows though.. being the stupid pot head I am, I thought it was 12/12 and then 8/16 God damn, no wonder they are growing so slow and already forming buds.. Time to switch the time and hope all goes well.:rolleyes:

4. :( Clearly the weed you grow is of low quality , because pot heads are not that angry..

5. Oh and I'm growing a Jack herer strain mixed with northern lights.

And can we stop the fighting please.

6. #26 soapman, Jun 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2010
    :laughing:

Also StGabriel, My answers were in response to your questions....As this is your thread and I got confused by tplat...no biggie though.

7. :hello:

Werd.

8. Imma go out on a limb here and assume that the white shit that is appearing on the top soil is mold.. Too much humidity in the soil? Am I watering them too much.. I mean some tips are yellow but not much.. I need
    OHHH. I got a lady friend with a dope camera. I'll take pictures of it tonite