Post your coco pics!

Discussion in 'Coco Coir' started by AskEd, Jun 19, 2010.

1. These are my bubblegummer i'm a very proud dad they in there second week in flush at the moment and they smell amazing truly like bubblegum I didn't actually think it was that possible but it smells exacly like it can't wait to taste.

Attached Files:

2. Thanks! Will post some pics of the ones going now! Doing Jack H. and Violator Kush this time to avoid the height problem I had with the Sour D.

Ma MMJ

3. #783 elevatedma, Feb 9, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2015
    Nice they look great! Haha thats an awesome smell to have. Would take my filter out lol

Ma MMJ

4. Haha it is an awesome smell just so sweet it's unbelievable and the buds are rock hard i'm so suprised I thort that the bubblegummer was gonna be a small yielder turns out not. I'm doing money maker also not for the yield but check this. Money maker is master KUSH king KUSH and skunk so it stinks has the amazing taste of KUSH and yields football's stays nice and short and looks like it's been covered in icing can't wait to try them I absolute love KUSH I was glad of my find of strain put it that way.

5. Sexy
    I'll take some of the money maker when I'm up next.

Attached Files:

6. Nice. Gonna have to look into Money Maker

Ma MMJ

7. I'll defo be doing this strain again just for the sheer size if the buds they huge.

8. uploadfromtaptalk1423659862589.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1423659885069.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1423659903302.jpg every bud is rock hard gotta praise KG for that.

9. Jungle of green

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. Afgoo 1425342776338.jpg
    Cinex 1425342785821.jpg
    Harley 1425342794446.jpg
    Coming down tomorrow

Attached Files:

11. Here are s couple pics of some thin mint girl scout cookie and Vancouver island haze in 10 gal coco pots from my gardens.

Attached Files:

12. And a few more...

Attached Files:

13. Must have quick replied randomly or somethin. Brass looking buds!!
    Badass!! Damn auto correct!!

14. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1434241449.002250.jpg close up of white rhino bud at 6 weeks . Coco perlite 70-30 mix .

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. [​IMG]opps

Wrongs forum, my bad.

16. #800 LEDgrowman, Jun 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2015
    blueberryheadband honeybananas left gummy bears right and 707truthband, RP strawberrybanana (bubblegum phenol) Purple light! and closeup of the BBHB coco/LED botanicare expert
    I might be a Newbie but I am really not new!
    I am like that 67 vette u got in the garage!

Attached Files: