Tiny Black Spots!

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by esthree04, Jun 19, 2010.

1. This is a leaf off one of my four plants, she is definitely the weakest of the 4. I had this last round and it affected all plants, lower leaves. It is on one now, but id like to know what it is in case of disease, don't want it to spread. I don't think its root rot, i can see my roots and they are just fine, i don't thinks it a def. of some kind because Ive been very diligent with my nutes. I don't see any bugs, but that doesn't mean they are not there(sneaky lil buggers)

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Kinda hard to see, but here is a pic, they are quite small the black dots.

[​IMG]

2. hey mate, i think I am having the same problem as you, except my case is much worse, my starts off like yours on the lower leaves and quite faint then it just spread and new patches start of differnt leaves, i found that it only effected fully grown leaves, young ones were fine. And now i have most of my lower foliage dying and drying out and turning brown then eventually snaping off from the breeze. i have checked the water ph it seemed to be in range fine but i raised the ph up to 7.0 to see if it could have something to do with lockup or def of some sort. waiting for changes hopefully, it also has very small amonuts of some sort of powdery white substance appearing on the affected area? please help?:smoke::smoke::smoke:
    bill bob bud

3. Could be Spider Mites, see any up close?

4. kushrbain we seem to have the same issue, i do see powdery white stuff. it has been on the plant since veg, appearing on the larger early fan leaves. I don't have a clue on this one to be honest, and Ive seen that "complete" guide to pest and marijuana trouble guide and theirs nothing that looks like this problem.

Another friend of mine has had this same issue. Perhaps the beginning of some root rot?
    I use Gen Hydro which apparently has been known to stain roots, also using additives that will build good cultures on the root system, which I'm sure don't help in distinguishing root rot. The root mass to be other than looking slighly stained by the nuterient mix, look healthy strong and intact. Any suggestions would be appreciated.