MFLB not getting me high

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by phantomxrider, Jun 18, 2010.

1. wow man.... you really don't know anything about vaporizing if you honestly believe that.

if you see big clouds, chances are that's smoke and you're doing it wrong.

And btw.. when the hell did I ever say I haven't enjoyed vaporizers?! Don't put words in my mouth, kid.

2. umad?

200C is far from combustion, kid.

3. #43 weedandbombs, Jun 26, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2010
    perhaps your vape is defective.

I've spoken with actual companies that manufacture vapes and they all say you shouldn't see big clouds of vapor... you're either packing too little in and you're combusting... or there's something wrong... you're not supposed to see "thick clouds"...

4. smoke a blunt. i guarantee you get buttered
    < grape swishers ftw >

5. Well you got to keep in mind that I have a WHIP based vape and pack the elbow in real tight with some dank set it on 195-205C let it warm up then take long draws and blow out nice visible vapor.. maybe not so much "thick clouds" but for vapor its thick and easily visible.

Hopefully that makes sense, i'm "vaked".

6. whats the point of spending 500 dollars on a volcano vape just to smoke 7 trenches and not be high

7. try smoking 7 joints.

8. here is a controlled experiment to find out if you are using your vaporizer correctly.

1) fill your vaporizer with the dankest weed u have.
    2) smoke your vaporizer
    3) the next day when your completely sober smoke the vaporized weed

if the vaporized weed gets you high, then the vaporizer isnt working properly.

which means your vaporizer is faulty. OR its just human error - you could just be setting it to a low temperature

if the vaped weed dosent get you blazed then the vaporizer is indeed working and the high just sucks OR again it could be human error and you set the temperature too high, thus burning all the thc away.

try this experiment and tell us what happens.

+ rep if it helps. thanks

9. or or or...Try smoking all of the weed used in 7 joints in a vape.

10. Or 7 bowls in the vape, then you can revape that shit or smoke it and get high again. It's a lifechanger. :smoke:

11. Lmfao, it seems that a female has done her research. I think that's a first, for me.

But, she's right. I argued with an "Old School Stoner" once, for hours. He told me he was ripping his vape and getting clouds like he's smoking hookah. Upon further investigation, it turns out his low quality vape WAS combusting weed, although claiming not to break the 370 mark. Tsk tsk tsk.

If you would've said originals with the outter layer removed, you would've been correct! Grape is gross after about 5,000 of them. :D

12. check out a volcano vape on the second or third bag of a nice pack. That vapor is dense as fuck and looks almost like smoke. but its not. its thick milk delicious vape. one hit of that will have a non daily smoker feeling great

13. The thread's back from the dead I see

14. #54 CHR0N1C, Nov 17, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2010
    this.. i like vape because i can function whilst when i smoke, i cant really think straight and am paranoid half the time and feel kinda sluggish

15. yea the MFLB wasn't honestly what i was hoping for and never have i gotten to the point of being like really high off it like i can when smoking. I do however love it when i have to do something (mow lawn ect ect.). its a much "clearer" high that lets me think straight . so its got a time and place for using it just like my glass does. but i must say i was hoping for more after all the incredible reviews i read for it. but regardless imma use it tonight so ill post on here tonight and let u know how it does me haha.

16. #56 Dr Pepper, Dec 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2010
    Yeah i used to have the extreme vape and going solo or with another person you get serious rips. You can reheat it higher after initial sesh at lower temps like uper 390's to around 420 and you will be getting pretty hazy vapor throughout. Currently using a silver surfer and if you crank it to where it slowly changed the weed color to yellow, you will definately get thick haze although its borderline combustion. Still much healthier than smoking if thats what ur after but IME it conserves weed very well if you're doing it right.
    And to the idiot who said turn it on the next day and if it smokes its defective:
    vapes dont often completely vaporize all the cannabinoids and stuff on the first round. Some of it is deeper in the weed hence the reason you stir and/or break up the vaped weed to get another go at the goodies inside.
    You can pack a bag in the extreme/volcano on a below combustion setting and the weed won't burn, but you will get a very hazy vapor.

17. Also the temp of the unit that is displayed corresponds to how hot the unit is. It doesn't tell you the heat of the vapor going through the nugs, so the actual temp is normally lower than the display would have you believe.